RE: To be True or not to be True, that is the question

Swift
I do understand your position, and look mate what I get from reading is that you may have had some bad times elsewhere on other sites, well that can be expected I guess, but I do not do the other site things, nor do I do the chat rooms thing, just my call, and we have had discussions here so I guess maybe I/we should be who we say are, fact is I wrote you a long message the other day and went to send it and BAM it was gone, guess I timed the system out as it said I had to be signed in to do that. so message lost. I don't think your paronoid, sounds to me like you are just being careful, but hey I consider you to be who you are and I respect that, some people will do things in their own time and there own way, and I am one of them, when I feel comfortable enough then I will conseed and follow suit but I'm not there yet.

Alnude,

lol...Is that not a complete and total bitch? I've had that happen to me many a time, I sit back and write a carefully long winded and (in my mind at least) well worded message only to have it go "poof" for some reason or another. Drives me absolutely nuts.

You are right though, I have had some nasty online experiences, stalkers and the like. So, in that way, I guess I just hate to see it happen to others when I feel much of it can easily be prevented with the tools that are availible on this site. Anyways, I do see where you are coming from and like you say, to each their own.

This post was edited

lol...Is that not a complete and total bitch? I've had that happen to me many a time, I sit back and write a carefully long winded and (in my mind at least) well worded message only to have it go "poof" for some reason or another. Drives me absolutely nuts.
It happened again when I made that post, so here is my answer to the problem, rather simple if you can remember to do it, Just before you go to hit the SEND button go and COPY the MESSAGE, then hit the SEND button, if it fails then you have it copied and can just PASTE it to a new message after you sign in AGAIN, what a bummer. Other thing I noticed is that as these topics get longer you got to go end of page to get to next page "Wonder if they care reverse the order" like last post first.

This post was edited

I agree with alnude...I'll get around to doing it one of these days I'm sure. Honestly though why on earth would someone pretend to be ME? HA

This post was edited

Good Point, I will be soon just as soon as I get a decent photograph, I want it to be nude because this is a nudist site and feel it is better to wait; but I promise it will not be too long and cannot wait to communicat directly with fellow nudists.

This post was edited

I don't how your replys go from the administration but I still have some questions out there unanwsered, and also I can't not get ahold of anyone to get certified. I deffinatly thin they need some more help on this site.

This post was edited

I don't how your replys go from the administration but I still have some questions out there unanwsered, and also I can't not get ahold of anyone to get certified. I deffinatly thin they need some more help on this site.
Tex
I have to agree with you some what here, I feel no need to get certified at this point, we know who we are and you are not the only one that has unanswered questions their are others as well, I am starting to think this site is running rampid and is not being give the proper care it needs.

This post was edited

I agree with alnude...I'll get around to doing it one of these days I'm sure. Honestly though why on earth would someone pretend to be ME? HA

There are some desperate people out there, I had someone try to steal my pics and post them as if they were their own. Fortunately the admin there knew me well and deleted the pics and banned them from the site.
I do wish more people would use the certified chat room, but some that I know match their profile pics by seeing them on cam are not on when admin is on and have not had anyone to take the pics for them so that they can be certified.

This post was edited

I have to agree with you there, I think they do need some more help running this site. Tex, are you sending in pics to get certified or trying to do it via webcam?

This post was edited

Nancy,
Well, I took the road of "keep the full nude pics in my profile for truenudists and or friends only", I got certified and I filled out info. I put a few places that I have been to for locations and I made a few posts in the forums. I think everyone can tell I'm a real nudist. But the other side of that coin is that people need privacy from the public at large. There are a lot of employers out there that would find a reason to ditch an employee if they found out that on weekends they "ran around naked with other people like hethens!". So, for some, just having a face or name associated is dangerous.
I believe that the owners of the board do not divulge the cert pics, I think everyone is safe to certify, then if you keep your profile brief but functional and keep any very descriptive pics in the "true nudist/friends only" settings, you should be ok. Course I say this now and next week someone will disprove me. But I really think that basic outline will work.
On the other side of the coin, I had a little tirade over on the general info forum, under my old "what comes after barefoot" post. I'll quote myself here so others don't have to....(lol)
"Also, TT1 has uploaded a lot of pictures of naked people. Some of those pictures are questionable, like the girl on the float with her legs spread wide. I have trouble believing that A) all of those pretty girls are really nudists and B) that one guy actually knows that many nudists. No offense, but I have been a nudist for 20 years and I A) don't know that many nudists and B) the reality is that we are all not that pretty. At least part of real nudism is body acceptance. I don't see a lot of support for that when all the women posted by the owner are all rather pretty. Imagine what kind of standard that sets for all the other women. I think that somewhat kills the "true nudist" idea and puts exclusions on reality, which is very anti-real-nudists. Not to mention the fact that the nudist community is rather tilted to the male side, there being a rather large percentage of males vs. a small percentage of females. Check out a real nudist site like www.netnude.com.
So, I am trying to make the best of this place, but it's hard not to laugh when there are 22 guys in the chat room, no women, 10 of them have cameras on themselves and at least 3 of the cameras are pointing at their crotch's. I think that alone attests to the "genuine-ness" of this place being "true nudists
""
So, maybe my outline above is sound in theory, but then, I'm loosing the drive to participate. Most of the people on here don't post in the forums and don't say much. So it's been kinda boring.
Thanks
Jerry
Happy Nuding!

This post was edited

"Also, TT1 has uploaded a lot of pictures of naked people. Some of those pictures are questionable, like the girl on the float with her legs spread wide. I have trouble believing that A) all of those pretty girls are really nudists and B) that one guy actually knows that many nudists. No offense, but I have been a nudist for 20 years and I A) don't know that many nudists and B) the reality is that we are all not that pretty. At least part of real nudism is body acceptance. I don't see a lot of support for that when all the women posted by the owner are all rather pretty. Imagine what kind of standard that sets for all the other women. I think that somewhat kills the "true nudist" idea and puts exclusions on reality, which is very anti-real-nudists. Not to mention the fact that the nudist community is rather tilted to the male side, there being a rather large percentage of males vs. a small percentage of females. Check out a real nudist site like www.netnude.com. So, I am trying to make the best of this place, but it's hard not to laugh when there are 22 guys in the chat room, no women, 10 of them have cameras on themselves and at least 3 of the cameras are pointing at their crotch's. I think that alone attests to the "genuine-ness" of this place being "true nudists"" So, maybe my outline above is sound in theory, but then, I'm loosing the drive to participate. Most of the people on here don't post in the forums and don't say much. So it's been kinda boring. Thanks Jerry Happy Nuding!

I have to agree Jerry, I wondered why all those pictures were there, I am thinking they are Web pictures from other places, just not the type you would see at any venue, and for some reason with all the pictures that are being posted, and no protection from being lifted, some one is going to have a large pitcher gallery.

Like you I am trying to make the best of this site and so far I find I spend far too much time just trying to navagate back and forth to search things, the chat room is ok, and have seen as you implied and more there, just not my thing, we are couple so rather be looking for couple friends. The forums is another hard one, as the topics get longer so do the pages and to get to the last post you have to go through every page, the groups is a mess, I tried to start one to see what options you had and you don't, so you have to check all the time to see if you got any activity, and I do not see much activity on any of them, i would not be surprised if most have just moved on or just do not bother with them. So like you I am sort of "I'm loosing the drive to participate", I wonder is their something on this site somewhere I may have missed that can tell me just who TT1 is?, do we really know? and am starting to question it because of those who have expressed the fact that they can not get answers, I belong to a nudist site that is like no other, and you will always get a responce from the Admin or the Mods and also where their presance is known to you, here I have to wonder if maybe some 23 year old whip went and started a nudist board and just let it run ramped? I know that is not the case or do I?, just that I am seeing more Negitive than Positive, a lot of people with a lot of good ideas but no one to fix them, as far as the topic goes, I will remain "Not to be True" feel there is no gain in the matter. This topic has gotten interesting to say the least and I am sure I will get my butt flamed, but we are all intitled to our opnions good or bad.

This post was edited