RE:Bare Necessities Nude Cruise

[quoteI am surprised the pools are not heated.On regular Carnival cruises, I believe the pools are just pulled and filtered from the ocean. And the hot tubs stayed full from morning to night, so I didn't get in there. It was tolerable to sit by the edge when we were down by the two Mexican ports, but still too cold to fully commit for me.

They do just pump in sea water every morning, so the temperature matches whatever the ocean is until it heats up from the sun. If you watch the hot tubs, sometimes it is the same people all day who are drinking beers and never get up to go to the bathroom. You don't want to be in those hot tubs 'cause you know those beers are going somewhere.

This post was edited
RE:Bare Necessities Nude Cruise

They do just pump in sea water every morning, so the temperature matches whatever the ocean is until it heats up from the sun. If you watch the hot tubs, sometimes it is the same people all day who are drinking beers and never get up to go to the bathroom. You don't want to be in those hot tubs 'cause you know those beers are going somewhere.

You're absolutely right about that one. There would be a spot I knew I could squeeze in here and there, but the fact that it was mainly the same people in there both day and evening, I said it wasn't even worth it. I know they're either obliterated from the heat rushing the beers through their blood vessels or soaking in their own waste. Hard pass for sure LOL!

This post was edited