Caught by Non-Nudist Co-Worker/Friend

I worked as a consultant for a company helping their AP department get stabilized on a new software system. During the project I shared a DropBox account with the AP Manager to transfer relevant files back and forth. All legit. During our time together we became friends, and have stayed in touch. She left to take a different job while I moved to a different client.

The other week I was moving naked photos of me between my phone and computer, using DropBox and .... this shared folder. Didn't think it would matter. Of course, DropBox in all its wisdom sent an email to my friend telling them what they were missing from the shared folder (i.e., this is the week's activity), and included small snippets of the photos in the email. My friend texted me with a screen shot of the email and said "OMG, is this you?" LOL - I've been discovered.

This topic was edited
RE:Caught by Non-Nudist Co-Worker/Friend

Oh thats to funny.

No wonder I am not into computers

This post was edited

Getting into computers and then the computer gets into your shit! Lots of folks think they can live above the fray, can put unclothed pictures and videos on the internet and expect nothing to come of it. Too late and it's forever, my bare friends!

This post was edited

Getting into computers and then the computer gets into your shit! Lots of folks think they can live above the fray, can put unclothed pictures and videos on the internet and expect nothing to come of it. Too late and it's forever, my bare friends!

This post was edited

And here's some proof ~ up until a few weeks ago we could edit and delete our own posts here in TN - and now I've mistakenly posted the below message twice and it's never gonna go away. Oh the joy of it all. . . technology in reverse, got to love it!

This post was edited

To err is human, to really mess things up requires a computer.

This is a classic example. Nice low-key way to come out of the nudist closet, however!

This post was edited