Post Count

I have made 9 posts in the past day and a half but my post count has not changed.
Has anyone else noticed the same thing happening to them?

This topic was edited
RE:Post Count

I think you will find that the overwhelming majority of members here don't know and could care less what their post count is. It is not like we are being paid per post and want to make sure that we are being compensated fairly. I personally have never checked my post count and don't even know how to do it.

This post was edited

That's not the only thing that doesn't work well. About 70% of all functions work incorrectly. Probably still a lot of work with the implementation of the new version. Good luck.

This post was edited

Problem seems to be fixed; my post count jumped by 21 since yesterday.

This post was edited

I think you will find that the overwhelming majority of members here don't know and could care less what their post count is. It is not like we are being paid per post and want to make sure that we are being compensated fairly. I personally have never checked my post count and don't even know how to do it.

Agreed not sure why a precise post or one that is 9 posts of is such a big deal. Do some post random stuff just to boost their post count?

This post was edited

I think you will find that the overwhelming majority of members here don't know and could care less what their post count is. It is not like we are being paid per post and want to make sure that we are being compensated fairly. I personally have never checked my post count and don't even know how to do it.Agreed not sure why a precise post or one that is 9 posts of is such a big deal. Do some post random stuff just to boost their post count?

Maybe some do frequently, but I rarely do.

This post was edited

Just a thought, but if you comment on a thread, and then it lies dormant for months or years and then you revive it by commenting again it might not register as a new post as you were the last to comment.

Is that something you do?

This post was edited

Just a thought, but if you comment on a thread, and then it lies dormant for months or years and then you revive it by commenting again it might not register as a new post as you were the last to comment.Is that something you do?

Rarely.

This post was edited

Rarely.

Mmm.

This post was edited

Problem seems to be fixed; my post count jumped by 21 since yesterday.

But I have made several posts since and the number has not changed, so something is still wrong.

This post was edited

Problem seems to be fixed; my post count jumped by 21 since yesterday.But I have made several posts since and the number has not changed, so something is still wrong.

Logged out and in and the problem corrected itself.

This post was edited