NO
no_pants_bloke

Discussion

Sitewide feed

Posted Mar 19, 2024

Replies3
NO
no_pants_bloke
no_pants_blokeOriginal Poster
Mar 19, 2024

I recently found the feed for the site. What is great about it is you get to see all the new pics people post. And even if they put friends or certified only, you can still see them.

Go to home, hit the menu drop down and at the very top will be sitewide feed.

ReactReplySubscribe

Replies

  • SU
    SunnysideSteve
    Mar 20, 2024

    Yes, I tend to have a quick look to start with now. A great way to discover others you haven't encountered or noticed yet!

    I would have thought there'd be more content there, but perhaps the algorithm is being selective.

    ReactReply
  • ST
    stancheshire
    Mar 28, 2024

    Hi thanks for the top tip, i will be using it when i log on

    ReactReply
  • EC
    ecurbaus
    Jun 20, 2024

    You wonder how many people know about this, when you find guys with full frontal pics on the feed but with Private Profiles.

    ReactReply