Women only days at the club?

Would days set up by nudist parks that were women only days, would that help intice the curious?

This topic was edited
RE: Women only days at the club?

You can't really say that you are a social nudist without intermingling with the opposite sex. There are a lot of health clubs and spas where people participate in the nude but are sexually segregated. I do not believe that this can be called social nudism.

This post was edited

There are a number of landed and nonlanded clubs that have events on a Sunday afternoon or early weekday evening called "Tub Talks" for women only - many landed clubs have open houses. I don't think people would mind giving up a part of a Sunday to bring in more women into the fold.

This post was edited

I tend to agree that there is enough segragation...maybe not physically, but definitely mentally. WE ARE NUDISTS..its not about gender nor sex. The clubs are a safe place for gay, straight, single, married, couple, man, woman to hang out comfortably. Safeguards are put in place to keep the unsavory out. If a problem does arise, we, as a community are there to help and deal with the situation. A woman should feel safe. if shes not comfortable around men or just needs some female bonding time...there are always small groups willing to participate, but still stay within the bigger community. I don't visit all the clubs regularly, If i decided to go, and was turned away, because it was ladies day...I would be very put off. can't we all just hang out naked?? stay naked, stay happy, Peace!!

This post was edited

If you read the question, it is all about getting women, who are NOT nudists, but perhaps curious about nudism, the chance to explore nudism w/o the whatever it is that being nude around males prevents them from trying. Frankly, I am a bit taken aback by these objections. Socializing is not heterosexually limited, nude or other wise. A group of nude women engaged in conversation is certainly social nudity. Gay and bi, tatooed and pierced, these things are not limited to males.
The question is asking if such an evironment was available, would more women give it a try. Of course, with the idea that if they tried that and liked it, they would then try coming out to the club on non-women only days. You know, one step at a time here guys, geez.
Damn I wish we could engage more women in the forum.

This post was edited

i agree with orient, many of the responders kinda missed the point. women who aren't nudists but may be interested might be more comfortable the first time if it were a women's only event.

This post was edited

i agree with orient, many of the responders kinda missed the point. women who aren't nudists but may be interested might be more comfortable the first time if it were a women's only event.
Although this may work for a few women, I don't believe that it is the proper course to take. We always have the option of "Clothing Optional". I believe that women who are introduced to social nudism, with out having to be nude themselves, are more likely to eventuallyadopt thenudist life style. A woman has many issues to overcome on the path to social nudism. She has body image questions; She has to become comfortable seeing and being around a lot of naked men; She has to realize that she is not making a sexual statement by being nude. By being in a nudist setting and not being nude herself, she will set her mind at ease about these issues and eventually adopt the nudist live style. Getting completely naked may be a two step process for her but, by being able to to things at her own pace, she should be able to become a true nudist.

This post was edited

Nightclubs often allow women in free on a quiet evening, say Wednesday or Monday. A women only event is I suppose an extension of this concept. Curves for Women is an organization where women can workout in relaxed environment not under the 'scritiny' of men trying to hit on them.

Leting women know there will be no guys around for a period of time may attract the curious women who hesitate due to the impression that men will persue them.

This post was edited

with the number of "bi-curious" women on this site, I'd say that the sexual dynamic isn't likely to be diminished by the women-only status of an evening!

This post was edited

bump

This post was edited

It's often the case in Germany and the Netherlands that saunas have a women only time (usually daytime in midweek). Seems a sensible approach and I support it, even though I'm a man and excluding myself at that time.

This post was edited