NO
no_pants_bloke

Discussion

Spencer Tunic

Posted Sep 17, 2024

Replies6
NO
no_pants_bloke
no_pants_blokeOriginal Poster
Sep 17, 2024

Anyone else registered for this amazing day in Brisbane? I can't wait.

ReactReplySubscribe

Replies

  • CA
    Captngoodvibe
    Sep 17, 2024

    Hey mate - yes, I'm registered - a very unique opportunity to be nude legally of the Story Bridge

    ReactReply
  • ME
    Member
    Sep 18, 2024

    Yes mate, I'm registered!

    ReactReply
  • AU
    aussie_sands
    Oct 4, 2024

    Yes well be there as well

    ReactReply
  • SU
    SunnysideSteve
    Oct 8, 2024

    In the wrong city, but I expect it shall be an iconic photograph in an iconic spot!

    ReactReply
  • ME
    Member
    Oct 11, 2024

    Yep I'm registered...haven't worked out the logistics of getting there. Parking nearby will be at a premium. Not sure if they have a 'transition area's where we can strip and leave our clothes and items?

    ReactReply
  • EC
    ecurbaus
    Oct 26, 2024

    So how did it go?

    ReactReply