How do Bi Nudists meet each other

Hello all you hot Bisexual Nudiest.So how do we meet each other and where are the best Nude resorts .

This topic was edited
RE: How Do Bisexual Nudists Meet Each Other

Hello all you hot Bisexual Nudiest.So how do we meet each other and where are the best Nude resorts .

Hot, huh? Well, you can meet other bisexual nudist almost anywhere, it's just that most of us don't
advertise that we are bisexual. There is no need to do so. It's another thing if it comes up indiscussion.
Next week, I'm going to a nudist gathering in the Poconos. I've been to this event before, and I know
that I am not the only bi person that will be there. While meeting other bi folksthere will be nice, it's
not our main reason for going.
We come to this toenjoy the freedom of being nude and sharing the
experience with others that enjoy theliberating feeling of it.

This post was edited
RE: How Do Bisexual Nudists Meet Each Other

Hot, huh? Well, you can meet other bisexual nudist almost anywhere, it's just that most of us don't
advertise that we are bisexual. There is no need to do so. It's another thing if it comes up indiscussion.
Next week, I'm going to a nudist gathering in the Poconos. I've been to this event before, and I know
that I am not the only bi person that will be there. While meeting other bi folksthere will be nice, it's
not our main reason for going.
We come to this toenjoy the freedom of being nude and sharing the
experience with others that enjoy theliberating feeling of it.

Well said!
I agreeyou can & l often have met other bisexual almost anywhere, it's just that most ppl [strangley especially mny of us men!] either don't need or want advertise that we are bisexual. It's one thing if it comes up indiscussion but another to advertise it perhaps for either political or personal/sexual reason: Its a personal matter & unlss we have other eg sexual motives there is generally no need to do so !

Personally whilst lmplsd to acknowledgethe true diversity of [shock, horror] yes even the naturist community/communities &its always kewl, to meet other bi ppl, toenjoy the freedom of being nude and sharing theexperience with others that enjoy theliberating feeling, unlike some ppl on this & other sites & sadly especially many naturist beachesit certainly isnNOTMY main reason for being a naturist

This post was edited