Nudism and Couchsurfing

I have been hosting guests for about 5 years. I am a nudist and in my profile I put that I'm a nudist in my home and that I welcome other nudists or those who wish to participate (try it out). I do not invite textile people to be here while I'm nude. My home, my rules. So far it's worked well and I've had some great guests. But some people, women in particular, take offense that I'm hosting men only (I'M GAY) and they think being a nudist is weird. Am I wrong to have these kind of rules?

This topic was edited
RE: Nudism and Couchsurfing

I was just about to join as a host, but I discovered that they charge for it. That seems odd.

This post was edited

Honestly YOu get women only gyms, women only swim times at the pool. Men are not allowed to have anything men only these days. Your house, your choice.
Well put. It is your house and your right to invite whomever to your house for nude socializing. I someone has a problem with that, then that is there problem

This post was edited

good going guy. nice to hear someone is doing hosting, as lots of folks dont have that option.

This post was edited

Yep, your house, your rules. EFF what anybody else thinks.

This post was edited

Like they say "A man's home is his castle." You're the owner and the ruler, You make the rules. Remember this is a private home. It is not public accommodation. If it were, the rules would change.

This post was edited

Like they say "A man's home is his castle." You're the owner and the ruler, You make the rules. Remember this is a private home. It is not public accommodation. If it were, the rules would change.

I don't think he's suggesting you'd be offended by "women's only" but "men's only" meaning you couldn't stay with him because you are a woman. I think you got the point, just saying.

I will say that anyone who'd be offended by it shouldn't want to stay with you anyway. You have the right to welcome whoever you do or don't want into your home. However, I will say that there would be nothing wrong with letting a woman stay. If I was traveling with a nudist friend and it was a woman and you said I could stay but she couldn't, I'd probably be upset and I might question your motives behind letting me stay. BUT, as others said, you have the right to do your home however you choose.

This post was edited

I am part of couchsurfing too...I open my couch up to all, but state that I am a nudist. Its a great site and as far as I know its still free, but they encourage, like on here to be certified (verified) which cost something...but it helps keep the site going. You are more than welcome to couchsurf here in Long Beach. Happy Surfing!! Stay Naked, Stay Happy...

This post was edited
RE: Retirement

I have joined as a host. But I need to fill out my profile more. Perfectly good guestroom here and I love meeting people from different countries. I didn't put any nude conditions in it, but I will mention it in my profile.

This post was edited

I've been hosting for a while now, and I have loved the experience.

This post was edited

I think it seems perfectly reasonable.

This post was edited