RE: Nudism and Couchsurfing

Your house, your rules. As has been pointed out no one would look twice if you were a woman only hosting for women. Call out the double standards wherever they appear.

This post was edited

If someone is going to Sweden, just let me know and maybe you can stay on my couch for some nights.

This post was edited

Hmm ... I realize I've posted on this thread before; but it seems I need to repeat myself. Gotta say, though: I think it's weird that this subject comes up under the thread of sexuality rather than some thread like "hospitality", but Oh well.
The first I heard of "couch surfing" was a New York Times article about a nudist (guy) NYC who made his practice of living without clothes clear in his couchsurfing profile. In other words, "You're welcome to stay here. I'm going to be naked."
I see any number of Couch Surfing profiles by gay men who make it clear that they would prefer male house-guests: what's the problem with that? They are not dissing women, they're saying they'd prefer male house-guests.
A gay nudist joins Couch Surfing, identifies himself as gay and as a nudist and says he prefers male houseguests: he's not advertising for sex, he's offering hospitality; but he's also alerting potential houseguests that if they stay with him, they're gonna see some skin: that's simply being honest.
And that gives no one any right to complain.

This post was edited

Looks like this thread belongs with this group:
Couchsurfing - Places To Stay While Traveling

This post was edited