RE: Retirement

I'm a member of "CouchSurfing" also.
When you're the host, you set the parameters yourself: Guests are Male or Female or both; no more than such or such a number at a time; guest in a private room or public space. And your guests are empowered to be as safe as they want to be: they can report any thing that makes them uncomfortable.
So, as a host, if you're a nudist and you are open to one or more guests of either gender, gay or straight, you only need be as clear as you can be.
CouchSurfing is a great program. May you have many happy guests. May all of them be as naked as you are. May none of them ever be uncomfortable, and may you also never want for comfort.
Peace,
Badger

This post was edited
RE: Nudism and Couchsurfing

I have been hosting guests for about 5 years. I am a nudist and in my profile I put that I'm a nudist in my home and that I welcome other nudists or those who wish to participate (try it out). I do not invite textile people to be here while I'm nude. My home, my rules. So far it's worked well and I've had some great guests. But some people, women in particular, take offense that I'm hosting men only (I'M GAY) and they think being a nudist is weird. Am I wrong to have these kind of rules?
Speaking as a female, if you want to have men only nudist get togethers, it's your business. Just like you don't invite textiles, you should also feel free to not invite women.
Like you said, your house, your rules. I can't fathom anyone taking offense over whom one invites into their home.
My .05 worth. (inflation, don't ya know)

This post was edited

My guests have mostly been young and straight couples, but I did host one Dutchman who enjoyed nudism and it was a treat.

This post was edited
RE: Retirement

Great signs!

This post was edited

But some people, women in particular, take offense that I'm hosting men only (I'M GAY) and they think being a nudist is weird. Am I wrong to have these kind of rules?Being a gay nudist is not weird, but being anti-women, IS.

This post was edited

But Jon didn't say he was "anti-women": he said he's a gay nudist, and he's more comfortable with men who are open to being hosted by a gay nudist ...

This post was edited

Being a gay nudist is not weird, but being anti-women, IS.We could apply the same assumption to the racism issue and say that black only colleges are anti-white...just sayin.

This post was edited

i was speaking today with friends about why they see the nudism how offensivei think that there isn,t information about this world and why are we more confortable naked... some days agowas a post about that we weren,t people without education...i speak with them and then they say"i am sorry about what i was saying"education and information

This post was edited

I agree, your house, your rules, and the visitor can decide by themselves whether they will come over or not. I have hosted several people and we are always naked.

This post was edited

Is there a group for couchsurfing? I'd gladly host here in Bangkok... but my apartment is a studio, maybe not the best.

This post was edited