Being a Member of TN vs Job (e.g. self background sceening)

Has anyone had bad experiences as a member of TN in relation tojob (existing or searching)?
I just joined TN and would loveto put some nude pics of me or being cetified, but I am afraid of having bad impacts on job. What's the reputation of TN in professional world? Can you be fired from yourjob or rejected foryour futurejob application as being memeber of TN?
Peace,
Justin

This topic was edited
RE: Being Member of TN vs Job (e.g. self background sceening)

Thanks NIMA,
your explanation is very helpful. A lot of things to be considered. Thanks for the guide lines.
Has anyone heard any problems faced by TN members after showing pictures?
Peace,

This post was edited

I know of one individual who became unemployed as a result of being "outed" via this site.
It can happen.

This post was edited

It wasn't me, and neither was I the employer.
Not having first-hand information, I find it best to not attempt details when I know not.
It was related to me thet unemployement was a result of this site. ( and possibly a vindictive co-worker )
I'd be real surprised if the stated reason was this site, though.
Were I the employer, and if this was the reason, I'd manufacture another, indisputable reason, such
as lack of work.
Can it happen ? Yes, absolutely.
Has it happened ? To the best of my knowledge and understanding, yes it has.
Do I know details ? No, and it's unlikely I'd state them here if I did, this being a world-wide announcement.

This post was edited

As NIMA explained, using search engine (i.e. Google etc.) could only see the sign " ONLY FOR TRUE NUDISTS.... etc." but actually the employer or bad co-worker or screener could do further than just using search engine. They can try to be a "member" and caught you inside their membership circle. I don't remember if there is a requirement that says: among members for notusing TN membership against job etc....
Does anone know how to "lock" pictures so cannot be copied or print etc?
Am I being too paranoid? Oh, wish notso complicated like thisin nudism....
Peace

This post was edited

Thanks NIMA. Your answers are well said, clear and funny.
I will takethe journeyand see how it goes. I will try to enjoy this life style and make new friends here. It is different but it is not impossible. If others can make it, why can't I? Thanks again.

This post was edited

bump

This post was edited