TT2 here and I'd just like to say

TT1 and I (TT2) do read many of the forum topics although we try to stay in the background. I apologize if TT1 seems to have disappeared and many say has neglected the site. The opposite is in fact true. He has been busting his butt working around the clock on the new upgraded site, which has many of the bells and whistles that the current site does not. I try to read every forum topic with the heading of This site could be improved by having the following because we have listened and the new site has many of the improvements mentioned. The new site is cleaner, more user friendly and we feel that the daily TN user will be very happy. The launch is just around the corner.
New functionality to mention:
1. User will be able to flag pictures
2. User will be able to flag users
3. User will be able to block users
4. There will be improved chat room and forum moderators
5. There will be improved privacy settings, such as you can pick and choose what people can view and you can also control what is visible on search engines
6. User profiles will receive a notification icon when profile receives something
7. Threaded messages
8. More centralized members area
9. There will be an events section
10. International locations , users can suggest new and or modify locations
11. There will be easier moderation and communication
Please be patient. We love how this community has grown and TT1s goal has always been to keep it a clean site for True Nudists.
With the growth has come more and more work load. Thats where I come in. With TT1 so busy working on the site launch he asked me to take over daily Admin duties. I do hear the complaints about sexual pictures/content getting through and I apologize. I am approving approximately 1,200 pictures daily and unfortunately some sexual pictures do get through undetected. I also hear the complaints about moderators. I read that some think the moderators may or may not have a "higher power. This is not the case. Chosen moderators are in the chat room to flag any behavior deemed inappropriate by TT1, and believe me these moderators are very much appreciated. We thank you.
This is all for now,
TT2

This topic was edited
RE: TT2 here and I'd just like to say

Thank you for the post! It sounds like the new site will bring new revelations!

This post was edited

This post was edited

Let's wait and see, hope to experience real improvement also in practice.

This post was edited

Thank you for the update. I have been here since the site was new, this reinforces my opinion that this is the best nudist site around.

This post was edited

It's nice to know that you are listening. I will be happy to see the new improvements.

This post was edited

The long awaited site upgrades sound great....keep up the good work and thanks for your commitment to this site.

This post was edited

Good news indeed

This post was edited
RE: TT2

One question: Will we be automatically redirected to the new site or will we have to create a new profile?

This post was edited
RE: TT2

Looking forward to the improvments

This post was edited

As with what all have said before me I too Thank You for the update as well as letting us know you and TT1 are still around. I look forward seeing the new and imporved True Nudist. Many of the members have been getting fustrated and seeing your post helps keep us all around to enjoy the site. It's the best one online for internet social nudisty and the lifestyle.

This post was edited