RE: Update of Site

Many people do not understand the great deal of time consuming effort and complexities of a site like this one.
And some of us do !
We don't need features.
We do need active participation by administration.
As someone else said, justice delayed, is no justice at all.
It's nice to see the site isn't being totally ignored, but obviously some see this ship dangerously close to the rocks.

This post was edited
RE: TT2 here and I'd just like to say

#5. We hope this setting even allows us to choose what friends can see and not see of our pics. We have people we would like to friend that have no pics. We think they are real but with no pics we also do not wish to share ours. We will live with whatever you decide though. Thanks for your hard work.

This post was edited
TT1 and TT2

Great to hear from you, TT2, and thanks for the update!

Jen

This post was edited
RE: TT1 and TT2

As an avid user of TN an it's many functions, I look forward to the coming changes ahead. Thank you for keeping us informed.

This post was edited

What about the blank profiles with nothing except a name. I think they should be deleted.

This post was edited

What about the blank profiles with nothing except a name. I think they should be deleted.

This post was edited

Part of me is now thinking that perhaps some of these blank profiles are still here in order to ensure the continuity of the thread to which they posted - perhaps. Whereas by deleting their account there would be incomprehensible gaps within the flow of the thread and rather than have this happen they choose to leave their account up and running, though blank and seemingly inactive. I don't know if I am right on this but it is a thought I had!

I personally know of at least one case I can name by name, where this is very true !
I *think* I know of two others where it's also true.

This post was edited

Louis, in the past when there were upgrages, it was totally transparent to the user. My browser comes here automaticially when I open it and has done it for three years now.

NIMA, I liked the old way of the pics being in chronological order of uploading. This kept pictures taken on vacation for example together where it tells a story.

This post was edited

Thanks TT. It's nice to see that that nasty "suspending donations" thread with all the complaints about admin and the threats to leave and form a new site is gone now. With a positive update like this, they would be ashamed to comment here.

This post was edited

It's nice to see that that nasty "suspending donations" thread with all the complaints about admin and the threats to leave and form a new site is gone now.
And I would disagree !
That thread had the strongest criticism ( read: what should be delt with first ) and the reasoning for it.
I would agree that we'd all hope such a thread would have no motivation to ever start.

This post was edited