RE: TT2 here and I'd just like to say

10. International locations , users can suggest new and or modify locations
The map of the world doesn't work correctly.
The little green leafs show Haulover Beach in Nepal.There are no green leafs for any of the 2 Thailand locations.
When I click on Thailand Naturist as alocationit gives me a 404 page.The link to Chan Resort in Thailand does work correctly, thank you.

This post was edited

Hi TT2 It's good to hear from the top and You have improved the site, adding lots of new features. I understand the massive workload, especially as the site grows. I just have 2 querreies:

The tally of Forum Posts has dropped dramatically - in my case by around 100 which dropped me from "supernudist" to "but naked". Have posts actually been deleted or is there a problem? Also new posts do not appear to be clocked up.

The other is that we used to be able to copy and paste pics into group discussions. I know that some found a problem with others being able to download pasted pics but many of us really wanted to illustrate our posts with a pic knowing of this possible risk. Yes youv'e moved the old illustrations forward from the old site. BUT we can no longer enter pics into the discussion threads. There are some groups (ones relating to photography and Daring Nudists are examples)where this particularly matters.

This post was edited

BUT we can no longer enter pics into the discussion threads. There are some groups (ones relating to photography and Daring Nudists are examples)where this particularly matters.Since the only thing this site has to sell is photos, I wondered how and why that ability lasted as long as it did, frankly !

This post was edited
IMPROVEMENTS?

DUE TO THE IRRITATING LIMITATIONS OF THE 'NEW IMPROVED' SITE, I CAN NOW ONLY SEE THE FIRST PAGE OF MY GROUP MEMBERS. THIS MAKES IT VERY DIFFICULT TO HAVE MEANINGFUL INTERACTIONS WITHIN THE GROUP, IT ALSO MAKES ORGANISING SOCIAL EVENTS MUCH TRICKIER - CONGRATULATIONS TN, GREAT IMPROVEMENTS!
TO SPEED UP THE FLOW OF COMMUNICATION AND, MAKE MY GROUPS WORK AS WELL AS THEY USED TO, I'VE HAD TO ASK MEMBERS TO EMAIL ME DIRECTLY SO THAT I CAN COMPILE MY OWN MAILING LIST.
IMPROVEMENTS? WHAT IMPROVEMENTS???

This post was edited
RE: IMPROVEMENTS?

I think some features are better but some are more limiting. I do wonder whether the irresponsible actions of (I suspect) a very small minority have meant extra bells and whistels for the rest of us. However, if the glitiches can be eliminted gradually then everyone should be happy...

This post was edited