RE: How do I Get My Wife To Join Me ?

Well was easy for me took her to Jamaica stayed at regular resort but took trip to Negril 7 mile nude beach found secluded spot I got naked after seeing other women walk by topless she took hers off the when she went into the water her bottoms followed after that no turning back back home we go to clothing optional resorts when she is comfortable with people there she gets naked and stays that way after about a yr she is full blown nudist like meI love the outdoors and the benefits of going nude. But my wife will not even talk about it. Any ideas?

This post was edited

What a great forum. I thought I might be the only one with this issue. I love to be nude and my wife is well aware that I do. When I am home alone, I am frequently nude. We still have one 20 yr. old son home but when he is not home my wife will stay nude after waking up.
We have been to Mexico, Jamaica and the Dominican where all have had nude beaches and we have seen topless women there. Unfortunately, we go with friends. She is not opposed to it, but not with anyone we know. I asked her about going to a nude resort here in Missouri and she said she may go sometime with me. My only issue is that she has no idea that I am active in groups like this and would be very upset to find out that I am.
She is not a prude by any means but is conscious about her weight right now and is less likely to disrobe unless she is under the influence of alcohol. Then she is totally uninhibited and will get naked, usually in our friends hot tub together with my buddy and his wife.
Any ideas for me? I feel like I am doing something wrong and behind her back joining groups like this but also feel that these groups provide me with insight on what I can be doing to actively participate.

This post was edited

My only issue is that she has no idea that I am active in groups like this and would be very upset to find out that I am. She is not a prude by any means but is conscious about her weight right now and is less likely to disrobe unless she is under the influence of alcohol. Then she is totally uninhibited and will get naked, usually in our friends hot tub together with my buddy and his wife. Any ideas for me? I feel like I am doing something wrong and behind her back joining groups like this but also feel that these groups provide me with insight on what I can be doing to actively participate.The answer is simple - Give your wife plenty of alcohol before telling her about this site.

This post was edited

hahahahahaha ... Too much alcohol and she'll fall asleep on the keyboard! :D Seriously ... you can give her all the pamphlets, videos, have her read all these posts on all these topics and still ... if she's not willing to open up to you about it, alone, the two of you, dressed/undressed, in the comfort of your own home, porch, patio and communicate all the issues she may have with being naked, being naked with you, you being naked all the time, being naked with others ... it's not going to happen and if does eventually happen, it will only be because you talked and talked and talked about it and she's been given space to decide for herself. There's no magic formula, pill or pamphlet, video or brochure that'll suddenly change her mind. ;-)

This post was edited

This post was edited

i know it sounds silly and unbelievable but one day i was at work texting and we where talking about summer plans and i just texted why dont we try to go to a nudist resort this summer.i fully expected a fast responce of are you f..ing kidding me.but no i got a responce of sure ,i allmost feel off the chair.i dident keep saying rerally are you sure i went right into ok great and dident talk about it again till i found the perfect place for us to go.clothing optional good nudist additude and just far enough away from our home to not have her worry about knowing anyonne.so i booked it and told her we where all set and slowly thru the months showed her pics of the place and stuff there is to do there.i got her some books to read and told her i would get her a massage there .so my point is you never know till you ask.i just wish i asked 17 years ago.oh well better late than never good luck Tom

This post was edited

well said.. wish I could help out but got the same problem here..... I have asked many times in the chat room, and only got "go to this site or this site",,,,,,,,,, well no wonder you see more guys than women......... sorry to vent. every one have a good day nude. do hope to hear from some soon....

This post was edited

you must have a very understanding wife. I just wish mine was the same way.I left my computer open and she saw this site, she told me this morning she was "not happy" ..well how do I explain,,,, I did tell her I wanted to be a nudist..... so what is next????

This post was edited

like it...........

This post was edited

well said.. wish I could help out but got the same problem here..... I have asked many times in the chat room, and only got "go to this site or this site",,,,,,,,,, well no wonder you see more guys than women......... sorry to vent. every one have a good day nude. do hope to hear from some soon....You kept, repeatedly, asking to talk to women in PM's about your wife. You were advised to go the AANR and TNS site for literature that relates to women and nudism. It was sound and solid advice. Take the advice or not, just stop whining.

This post was edited