RE: How do I Get My Wife To Join Me ?

My wife and I were vacationing in the Sunny Isles area of Florida. One day while walking on the beach we found Haulover beach. That evening we talked about it and she was very reluctant to consider our going nude. The next day we walked to Haulover again and I told her I would like to try nudity. She agreed and took off her top. I got naked. We stayed a couple of hours, then went back the next day. She removed her bottom and top without hesitation.We vacationed to Haulover a couple of times, enjoying it more each time. This year I spoke to her about trying a naturist resort. We did (Cedar Trails) and we both loved it, attending there several times. We now consider ourselves True Nudists!We openly discuss our feelings and experiences. That may be the most important thing you can do to bring a reluctantspouse around.

This post was edited

FeelinFree, you know of some videos on Naturism? Please share the titles and where one might purchase them.
Thanks
Bob

This post was edited

Go to Amazon.com type the word nudism into their search bar.

This post was edited

It seems to me that if perhaps you start to get that at home I was naked and acostumbrara to do this, she gradually is used
For starters it is well!
Me parece que si quiz empezaras a conseguir que en casa estuviera desnuda y se acostumbrara a ello, ella poco a poco se acostumbrara
Para empezar est bien!

This post was edited

Be patient x3. A single gentleman at my club married a long time non-nudist friend (I performed the ceremony). 6 years later, she finally attended an event yesterday although shedidn't disrobe, but that's okay. Perhaps in the summer if she wants to get into our pool.

This post was edited

You might like to read the short stories on www.netnude.com. The first one is about a couple just starting out with social nudism and how both have their difficulties with it. "Assault at Sunrise" is the beginning of a few stories about the same people. Although fiction I think the situations could be very real. The stories are located under the "Information" link on the home page side-bar.
Cantrade

This post was edited

Go to Amazon.com type the word nudism into their search bar.

This post was edited

After about a year of married,I told my wife about my love of nudity,and the nudist and clothing-optional resorts that I visited occasionally in order to enjoy being nude in the great outdoors with other nudist.She was surprised,but she was also very open to going with me to a nudist resort and giving it a try.Last summer I introduced her to nudism,and it went very well.She accompanied me on several occasions to nudist activities.I am thrilled to have my wife along on my nudist excursions.I was honest and understanding with my wife about the subject.She decided to join me,upon seeing my enthusiasm for visiting nudist venues.

This post was edited

Well was easy for me took her to Jamaica stayed at regular resort but took trip to Negril 7 mile nude beach found secluded spot I got naked after seeing other women walk by topless she took hers off the when she went into the water her bottoms followed after that no turning back back home we go to clothing optional resorts when she is comfortable with people there she gets naked and stays that way after about a yr she is full blown nudist like meI love the outdoors and the benefits of going nude. But my wife will not even talk about it. Any ideas?

This post was edited

FeelinFree, you know of some videos on Naturism? Please share the titles and where one might purchase them. ThanksBobBody Positive from TNS is a good one although it's a bit long. They have an introductory video as well; AANR has Welcome to Our World.

This post was edited