Try Our New Site — Save With Code UPGRADENOW
Our new site is live in preview — check it out here. Pricing goes up once we fully switch over, so lock in today's rate now with code UPGRADENOW for a discount. All memberships transfer automatically, no action needed.
I wonder if the new site, will reset everyones post count to zero, it wouldnt matter to me, but I do know one chap thatll be devastated if it does.
Not really. I will check my post count shortly before the conversion and mentally add it to the new counts.
I see that the test site is showing some user's names and not their forum usernames. I don't mind that information being in my profile, but not in the open forum.
Did you submit a bug report? If you haven't, you need to. Do it from the appropriate page. Of the six I have reported, four have already been fixed.
John aka cobeachbum
I see that the test site is showing some user's names and not their forum usernames. I don't mind that information being in my profile, but not in the open forum.
I kind of like the direction they are going with this. For couples accounts you would be able to distinguish who is posting. But they need a way to select who is making the post (and maybe an option to leave it with the account name instead)
I kind of like the direction they are going with this. For couples accounts you would be able to distinguish who is posting. But they need a way to select who is making the post (and maybe an option to leave it with the account name instead)
I'm not sure how the issue I pointed out would enable anyone to differentiate which member of a couple's account was posting at any given time. Both members of a couples account log in with the same credentials regardless of which one using the account. If the couple lists their names as "Ted and Alice" then they will be identified as "Ted and Alice" no matter which one posted.



