Nudist vacation tips not to expensive

Anyone having tips for a nudist vacation that isn't to expensive?
Just moved so I spend a load of money but I could use a vacation. Any one can help me out?

This topic was edited
RE: Nudist vacation tips not to expensive

bump

This post was edited

"Anyone having tips for a nudist vacation that isn't to expensive?Just moved so I spend a load of money but I could use a vacation. Any one can help me out?"

I've been watching this thread for the past week and am honestly shocked that no one has replied so I'd better put in my two cents worth and see if we can nudge some others into contributing. First of all, your question is pretty vague so maybe people don't really know where to start. What is "expensive" to you? Where do you live? I assume you are in Belgium but that makes a big difference because an inexpensive destination isn't going to be that helpful if it's in Australia and the airfare costs an arm, a leg and your first-born son.

You could always go to a nearby city with a nude beach, stay at a hostel and go to the beach every day. For me, that counts as a holiday. I'm quite happy sleeping in a tent so most of my naturist holidays involve me going to a naturist/nudist club during an event of some sort and camping for a few days. I can't be certain about Europe but here in North America, day rates are usually lower during an event like a volleyball tournament, car show, music festival, etc. because the organizers want as many people to attend as possible so they can have a sucessful event. I also find it easier to meet people when they are there for the same reason I am. People who live at naturist resorts are usually very friendly but it's their home so they already have plenty to keep them busy whereas other visitors probably have more time to hang out with you.

For others, a holiday might mean renting an apartment in the Canary Islands, taking a nude cruise or visiting a resort in the Caribbean but those just aren't in my price range. Friends of mine also go on nude scuba diving trips with a group called Buff Divers but I'm not sure what those costs are. It's probably more than I am willing to pay but it sure sounds like a lot of fun!

Now how about the rest of you? Do you have any holiday ideas or suggestions for travelling on a budget?

Karen

This post was edited

I have not, but I know a couple ( they met on a nude cruise ) married many years now, who make it a point when travelling
to find whatever nude resorts are "on the way" and stay there.
They tell me it's possible to traverse the entire USA and never stay in a textile place.

This post was edited

That makes sense to me and of course as a couple the costs would be lower per person than for me. I met a Toronto-area couple when I was at a resort in New York state this summer who were doing a smaller version of that. They were travelling from Toronto to Nova Scotia and along the way were staying at half a dozen different naturist resorts. I didn't think to ask for their email but I'm sure I'll run into them sooner or later at an event and I'd like to pick their brain about the different places they stayed.

This post was edited

i would like to know the cheapest destination to nudist locatios too. i am not talking about the plane tickets prices etc. just accomodition food etc. especially i want to know the official nude beaches where everybody is nude. and i prefer eastern europe official nudist beaches and nudist saunas. thank you...

This post was edited

It's a shame he didn't give a clue on what area. Luckily here in the Midwest some resorts are as little as $25 a day for couples, one has room rental for only $25. Mazo beach in Wis is free. There are campgrounds in every midwest state but NE & IA, I think.

This post was edited

I have not, but I know a couple ( they met on a nude cruise ) married many years now, who make it a point when travellingto find whatever nude resorts are "on the way" and stay there.They tell me it's possible to traverse the entire USA and never stay in a textile place.That's what we try to do when really traveling. We went to TX several years ago and plotted our cours visiting nudist venues. If you're an AANR and/or TNS member through a club, even long landed club members are more comfortable invitin you. We have a guest house but will only rent it out to those we know or have national memberships through clubs we can confirm their status. We had more fun getting to and from our TX destination than the time at the desitination. New parks to add to my 50+ so far.
:) Cheri

This post was edited

I have not, but I know a couple ( they met on a nude cruise ) married many years now, who make it a point when travellingto find whatever nude resorts are "on the way" and stay there.They tell me it's possible to traverse the entire USA and never stay in a textile place.That's what we try to do when really traveling. We went to TX several years ago and plotted our cours visiting nudist venues. If you're an AANR and/or TNS member through a club, even long landed club members are more comfortable invitin you. We have a guest house but will only rent it out to those we know or have national memberships through clubs we can confirm their status. We had more fun getting to and from our TX destination than the time at the desitination. New parks to add to my 50+ so far.
:) Cheri
June 2012 was my first nudist experience, I've been to two resorts now and had a lot of fun. Gonna set my pickup up for my camper, the camper has outlasted three pickups, and travel the Northwest and southwest staying at various resorts. Camping at most resorts is pretty inexpensive to me, I have met people who thought the resort fees were high.. They planned on doing their own thing rather than returning to the resort. Expensive to one person is reasonable to another.

This post was edited