RE: Spread Eagle Pics

Gee, I have a question..... Why did you send them a Private Message", just to turn around and out them in the public forum, telling us that you sent them a "Private Message"? Somehow, this isn't adding up. Tolerance, people!
I sent a private message and when nothing changed after the message was sent, I went public. The message that I sent directed them to the rules and regs. thinking that they may be unaware of them. One of the reasons that I did not flag them was due to the fact that this does not seem to be high on TT1's list of priorties. I finally received a message back for the couple and they seem fine with the picture.

This post was edited

Think spread eagles shots whether male or male are inappropriate on a TRUE NUDIST WEBSITE!! I think like others posted they call attention to one's genitals and not in the true spirit of what nudism/naturism is all about.

This post was edited

What is all the fuss about? Just ask NiMA to take down his pic and cross his legs. The only exception should be if you are spreading your legs "4 christ".

This post was edited
RE: either or

Both men and women are not allowed to upload spread eagle photos on this site . Period . If you come across any male member having a spread eagle photo , flag him . It is not possible for TT1 to keep an eye on every member's photos especially at the rate at which photos are dumped on this site on a daily basis .
If we come across any males with a spread eagle pic? How about the main pic on the site most of the time? I am not defending anyone for the spread eagle pics but if you want the male ones removed flag them all. I dont flag anyone periodI also do not request friends.I did flag one person who had a very young girls photos and will do so again in a heart beat.I dont flag people at the beach andI don't flag people at nudists resorts you should vist one sometime you will actually see people sunning themselves with their legs spread.I know that may come as a shock but it really is true.

This post was edited
RE: Flagging photos

The new site will have an option to flag individual photos. Which means, I guess, that a community consensus will develop about what's OK with most folks and what gets multiply flagged. The system should greatly simplify the administration of the photo rules, since now the administrator has to read through flags on a profile, then go identify the photo in question.

This post was edited