New to nudism but wife doesn't know, how to get her involved

I have been getting nude for years when I am alone but my wife doesn't know. How do I break it to my wife so she can enjoy it with me?

This topic was edited
RE: New to nudism but wife doesn't know, how to get her involved

Check the groups. I don't remember the name but I know I saw some about spouse not a nudist, how to fix that, or something of this nature.

This post was edited

I have been getting nude for years when I am alone but my wife doesn't know. How do I break it to my wife so she can enjoy it with me?I belong to 2 groups here "solo nudist" and "I'm a mingle". I'm sure there are more though just never had time to look. However if your serious I would start by including some more information in your profile so those of us who would answer your inquiry would feel a little more comfortable doing so. Good Luck

This post was edited

Have you never been nude with your wife before?

This post was edited

I have been getting nude for years when I am alone but my wife doesn't know. How do I break it to my wife so she can enjoy it with me?Do what I did !
She's your wife, so obviously you sleep together.
When you get out of bed, just don't get dressed.
After a time or two, an hour or three, she's bound to ask. Probably.
At that point, get it right.You know her better than anyone else, so exactly what you say is your own good judgment, just don't push too hard or too fast.

This post was edited

got the same problem my wife has gone nuts at any exposure

she found out i went on a spence tunnick photoshoot and it nearly led to divorce as she fails to be able to understand there is no harm in it and fun to be had

This post was edited

I have been getting nude for years when I am alone but my wife doesn't know. How do I break it to my wife so she can enjoy it with me?Just do it in front of her. You are married, right?

This post was edited

How involved would you like the two of you to be?
Do you just want to go around nude in the privacy of your home or would you like to be members of a nudist club and socialize nude?
If you just want to be nude at home just stay nude after your morning shower or undress when you get home from work. Ask her to join you in being nude together.
If you want to go to a club or some other nudist event that would take more planning. I have heard cases of a man asking his wife to go to a nudist club with him. If she would go for a few hours he would take her out to dinner (dressed of course) to any restaurant of her choosing afterwards. Sometimes the result is that she decides to stay at the club and have dinner there nude.
Where I live (in a nudist community) we often tell about people that drag their spouse through our front gate kicking and screaming and when it is to go the spouse goes out kicking and screaming.
There is not a one size fits all answer. Every person is different and every answer is different.

This post was edited

I have been getting nude for years when I am alone but my wife doesn't know. How do I break it to my wife so she can enjoy it with me?Not letting your wife know about something this big is very, very bad for a marriage. If you love your wife and don't want to lose her, you better fill her in real soon. If you don't, your secret getaways will be like cheating.

This post was edited

Honesty is one of the most important things to have for a good marriage. Let her know about your feelings and tell her that you would like to spend more time around the house in the nude. She'll probably think you're crazy but most likely she'll put up with your "kooky" behavior.
Getting her to copy you in your behavior is another thing entirely. She has to want to be a nudist in order to become a nudist and she won't be forced into it. We belong to a nudist club where there are a few men who attend regularly but their wives will not accompany them. The wives know of their activities and just let their husbands do their crazy thing. If you figure out how to change a wife over, please publish it. There are hundreds of guys who would like to know the secret.

This post was edited

There is nothing "crazy" about nudity, it's natural. I would certainly NOT want to be married to a woman who thinks that way.

This post was edited