RE: Why Are You Shaved - Follow Up

For myself, being shaved feels the best.Granted, my upper leg hair can get somewhat unruly, but I just leave it (as a different part of the body).That way I do not need to worry about blending the trimming and such.
If anything, it frames the area (wild vs. civilized areas). :-P

This post was edited

I was shaved when I had my vasectomy years ago. I discovered I like the feeling. and so does my wife. Simple decision!

This post was edited

Shaving helps the economy. If nobody shaved,billions of dollars would be lost each year from the shaving industry.Not so good for the planet though: all that extra waste going to landfill sites around the world.

This post was edited

I started shaving 25 years ago because I had a gf who had bought me a white G-string to match her's and did not like the hair sticking out the side of the suit or through the sheer fabric, and since she had shaved her it was only right for me to shave mine. This was my introduction to G-strings and shaving, I did not take the progressive conservative thong, thong, conservative G-string, sheer G-string progression, we went straight to sheer G-strings, shaved and nude in one weekend!!

This post was edited

As above, it was my girlfriend's influence that got me to shave for the first time, more than 20 years ago also. She was a smoothie and suggested I try it too, so I did, just my pubes at first, I preferred how it felt right away and have stayed that way most of the time ever since. I've let it grow back a few times and didn't like it, I tried trimming too but shaved feels much better.
I then tried shaving off everything from the neck down, I really like being a smoothie, it feels great, especially when nude outside. Like others here I find shaving everything off is a bit of a chore though when pushed for time, I often let the hair on my arms and legs grow back but usually keep my body smooth and haven't let my pubes grow for years now.
Its down to the individual, if you like having a beard, grow one, if you like your limbs smooth, keep them that way, if you like your chest hairy keep it, if you like your penis and balls hairless keep them smooth.

This post was edited

I am heading to the beach so am hairless from neck down, first time in my life I am totally hair free, usually trimmed and shaved balls. It will be easier to apply sunscreen this way. Its only hair and it grows back.

This post was edited

Following reasons:1) It's hot here in the South. No hair means no soggy bush.2) Smells better. Hair traps sweat, body oils, urine, etc and gets stinky pretty quick.3) Feels more comfortable.4) It makes my package look larger.5) My girlfriend likes it shaved.

This post was edited

i just like been shaved

This post was edited

I've been smooth for years and while living in Europe discovered that guys there also shaved their pits. I started shaving there too and will never go back. I'm surprised I haven't met or even seen other smoothies in Atlanta. I go to several men's nudist events and even at my gym never seen another smoothie. Trimmed yes, but totally smooth, maybe one in the last few years.

This post was edited