Hiking in Europe

I found a quiet corner of Portugal with quiet countryside, cliff top walks and lovely sandy nudist beaches. It was a great place to hike naked. One time I was walking back from the beach and stopped to take photos. When I was checking that the camera caught them I noticed someone had been following me. He just gave a funny look and went on his way.

This topic was edited
RE: Hiking in Europe

I went back there in November and met another guy who likes hiking. When we got beyond another nude beach we thought it was quiet enough to strip off. It was a lovely naked walk along the cliff tops. We both like photography and were taking some pics. Someone walked by as we took this photo.

They gave us a a funny look, then another, then popped up from behind a rock and took their own photo.
Later, as we returned we got to the track leading to the beach. My friend dressed while I stayed naked. A minibus came up in the other direction. I hid behind a bush and worked my way round as it went by. I could hear girlish laughter, had I left it too late? When I thought the bus had gone I stepped back onto the track. The bus had stopped and they cheared.

This post was edited
Spain

On a recent holiday in Spain I went on several naked walks along the shore and in the countryside. The longest was 13 miles. I was naked from 10am to 4pm. I came across quite a few hikers and cylists on the way, stepping asside to let them pass.

This post was edited
RE: Spain

I went back agian this April and did two all day naked hikes in the Sierra d' Irta just behind Peniscola in Spain. It was tranquil with pure silence except for distant birdsong. At this time of year the Siera (mountains) are green with vegeteation and the blooms of spring flowers.

The routes are well marked and the path varies from a wide track to a narrow hilly path. There are many features on the way. Take plenty of water and some good walking shoes. The main walk is 26km (16 miles) but there are side paths so you can split the walk up and do a bit each day, as I did.

This post was edited
RE: The Netherlands

That's very good. I'd have thought it was difficult to find suitable
places in NL, a densely packed country! But it is possible...

This post was edited
RE: Spain

Your walks in Spain and Portugal are very interesting. What big town is the place in Spain near? Thanks

This post was edited