RE: A Dilemma...Looking for your creative input...

Scary stories, razerback! This is not a serious question - we DO know better than to hike during hunting season. When the ranger advised us about hunting season and recommended wearing bright clothes to hike in...it just tickled our funny bone as a complete oxymoron - as nude hiking is not legal here, when we do go hiking we try NOT to bring attention to ourselves, now we have to wear the brightest, flashiest colors to make sure everyone knows we are there.
I was thinking maybe we could wear nothing but a sandwich board and in bright orange letters write "This is dear season NOT bare season".
Jen

This post was edited

How about wearing a cow bell? You are not allowed to shoot cows are you? LOL!Or better yet, a force field!!!LOL! Cow bell...I need more cow bell!
Jen

This post was edited

I don't like the cow bell idea. It is getting close to x-mas and with all those santa's ringing bells on the corners - you may be more likely to get shot. no more bells!!!

This post was edited

don't know if a cow has ever been shot but i heard a story about someone bringing a goat to the deer check in station. and btw, poachers hunt at night when no one is out, poaching is illegal and isn't going to be done in the daylight. besides hunting during the daytime during hunting season just means the hunters aren't early risers or are too hungover.
nice snl reference snuggle. lol

This post was edited

Give it some thought...how does one keep from drawing attention to one's self, while drawing attention to one's self for safety sake?OK, got it !!
You post signs. LOTS of signs. No, I mean LOTS and LOTS of signs !
Signs that identify the area as an EPA supefund site. EXTREME biohazard ! QUARANTINE !
Signs warning to not drink the water, not hunt the animals, not even brush against the vegitation.
Throw your shoes away at an approved decontamination biohazard disposal site upon leaving.
Do not enter without appropriate biohazard suits, including respirators, impervious full-body coverings,GPS locator, and emergency communications.
Maybe a bit about how small the actual superfund area is, but that the quarantine has been extended to several miles surrounding the actual area.
Signs warning that death is slow, painful, and from causes as yet not fully understood.
Symptoms include a SEVERE disdane for clothing, extremely violent and unprovoked outbursts, phsycopathic behaviour, and an apparently impervious disregard for almost everything, especially anything perceived as any kind of threat.

This post was edited

I believe that Curt and RabbitnBunny may have hit upon the best ideas yet. If you are "caught" while hiking nude, you can claim that the chemicals and radiation ate your clothing.

This post was edited