RE: Naked gardening

I enjoy working on my veg plot nude , am thinking if anyone else wants to do this I could offer them a plot on my 4acre smallholdingMymother was not a nudist,but Kamand whenever I visited her, besides not wearing clothes around her, I always helped her in the garden...one winter(winters in Gauteng are usually sunny) I actually had heat stroke from naked gardening despite my mothers warnings

This post was edited

My backyard is fully enclosed so no one can see in. I love being outdoors nude!

This post was edited

Since my last post, we've not done much gardening, landscaping. Right now, too cold outside in the mornings and later in the afternoon. Mid day ... we're either busy or laying around the pool and getting some sun or at the club, a resort or the beach. No time for gardening! hahaha
What we have decided is that we are taking out ALL our shrubs and lava rock and redoing our backyard landscaping into drought friendly succulents. If that proves successful and we like it ... we will redo our front yard landscaping to the same. We are looking forward to getting started and doing all of it in the nude, in the backyard and minimally dressed in the front! :D

This post was edited