American Censorship Day on truenudists?

Is everyone seeing this? Scared the crap out of me.

This topic was edited
RE: American Censorship Day on truenudists?

Yes, the pop-up became visible when I clicked the TN log-in button; which worried me as I have the pop-up blocker enabled and also ad block + so I should not get things like this.

This post was edited

I have sent a message to the management asking them to investigate.

This post was edited

It is true what it says but once they figure out a way to tax it we will be ok again. If all else fails become a congressman and use the house gym. Lots of nudity there kind of perverted nudity but thats congress.

This post was edited

It's not April Fools Day yet. You're way too early with this.

This post was edited

This has been popping up on other websites, not just True Nudists. I don't know where it came from but it was also on a torrent website I visited a short while ago.

This post was edited

well i just came to the home page for the website twice now and it didn't pop up...maybe the admins have done something about it

This post was edited

Well said NudeinMA. I probably should have commented about it earlier, but it was a movement by website owners to protest S.O.P.A. Which gives way too much power over censoring websites.
I'm not trying to start a political debate, but as a nudist website, we're not exactly in the majority. A bill like S.O.P.A. could really devastate small sites that don't have teams of lawyers to protect them.

This post was edited

Too late !Censorship is already inside this website so it doesn't need the other from outside, it's working very well here.Thanks to them to watch us ; we need you !!!

This post was edited

The real problem with SOPA was it was written by lawyers and politicians who do not understand want they are talking about. If enacted and a piece of copyrighted material from the Tiny Town newspaper was found on Facebook, the Tiny Town police could shutdown Facebook worldwide.
Bob

This post was edited