RE: Is It Legal To Be Nude In My Backyard?

It is in Oregon

This post was edited

The Whole Topic of being nude and being seen is just enough to "Drive anyone Crazy!"
To someone who feels totally normal to walk outside in the "Buff", you would think by now, the general population would have other things to "Give a Crap" about. Such as people being shot and killed?
Here in Canada, in a little Town North of Toronto (Called Orillia) .. There is a man that was charged for walking down a very public trail that actually goes behind peoples homes in broad view.
He was charged with indecent exposer and in the Court room, all of the charges were dropped and apparently, to this day, he still walks the trail.
This is a good read:https://www.orilliapacket.com/2010/11/19/naked-hiker-cleared
So.. I realize, this is Canada.. But, the way I see it, if I am seen from the road while being naked in my own backyard. I am not going to worry about it. !
If a man can walk a public trail, then how can the law be so much different went I live only half hour away from Orillia?
What drive's a person crazy though, is even though he was cleared of the charges, still "No one has a FRIGGIN CLUE if you will or will not get arrested for doing the exact same thing in the exact same place on a different day!!"
I just hope that, before the day I die, dam people get over it and concern themselves with more important issue's :)

This post was edited

well I think it most probably is I have a pool and I am surrounded by flats all able to view my luxurious pool and my garden. I felt self conscious for years and then one day I just lay on my bananna lounge naked and swam and wandered around . it was midday and most are at work. one day at mid afternoon I was laying there and I heard a mumur of voices a little giggle muffled sounds and a bit a whisper laughter . I just ignored it and when I fanlay got up I realised it was a few stories up a group of girls had come home early from school and where more than happy to check out the buffed 30 yr old naked and flaunting it. I just will continue to do this for as long as I can . I often get horney and just lay there with a hard on as well sends them into hysterics. I think they are taking pics not for evidence but for social media there seems to be more girls there more often for longer. I think the whole issue needs to turned on its head.

This post was edited

Oh your cell mate is going to love that story.

This post was edited

Why can't someone cut out all the legal jargon.. just answer 'Yes' or 'No'.No wonder nakedness for natural reasons such as sunbathing or doing household chores is getting such bad press, people want to make it so public & a really big legal argument type story. Get naked in your backyard, be friendly & tell anyone who might be able to see you, be reasonable & compromise where possible. Live & let live, no worries!

This post was edited

Why can't someone cut out all the legal jargon.. just answer 'Yes' or 'No'.No wonder nakedness for natural reasons such as sunbathing or doing household chores is getting such bad press, people want to make it so public & a really big legal argument type story. Get naked in your backyard, be friendly & tell anyone who might be able to see you, be reasonable & compromise where possible. Live & let live, no worries!Ah! If only real life was that simple.

This post was edited

Why can't someone cut out all the legal jargon.. just answer 'Yes' or 'No'.No wonder nakedness for natural reasons such as sunbathing or doing household chores is getting such bad press, people want to make it so public & a really big legal argument type story. Get naked in your backyard, be friendly & tell anyone who might be able to see you, be reasonable & compromise where possible. Live & let live, no worries!If they did everything with simple laws 90% of all legal people will loose their jobs, so that wont do.

This post was edited