RE: Is It Legal To Be Nude In My Backyard?

Where I live the law states that to be in violation you have to be viewed from Public since my neighbors house is Private property even though they have a clear view of certain parts of my pool I have asked her if she would be offended. Her answer was it didn't bother her and the last people in my house did the same thing. Now after four years she has come over and visited with us while we are nude even though she doesn't participate.

This post was edited

https://cdnimg.socialcomediallc.netdna-cdn.com/people/20wsw/d63ed4d98743d0a349bd5bbbec468dac.jpg
Definintely in my 7' high privacy fenced in yard.

This post was edited

I have spoken to one set of neighbors a number of times bout it. They even helped me build a small wooden deck on the side of the house that is blocked by the shed, the fence, and a bunch of trees. They know I am out there nude often when the sun is out or if it is just warm enough to do so. I spoken to them over the fence a number of times as well. The neighbors wife has visited a few beach years ago and kind of misses it. Offer up my portion of the deck some time is she was interested. I have wanted to venture out further into my yard, and have set up a small location that is blocked by a trampoline, a wind block/view block and huge juniper tree. The thing about the deck is that it only really gets sun around noon in a small corner. So any earlier I need to be out in the yard more.
I know the neighbors directly behind me work 5 days a week and are never home during the hours I would be out, but i am still going to talk to them some time in the next few days and make sure and see if it is ok. The other neighbor that borders the back half are one I have never seen in 5 years. I need to make a point of stopping there also. I would live to be able to lay anywhere in the backyard and not have to worry about sounds or bangs. It would also be nice to be able to do some work around the yard rather than hiding in corners. While I know I am not doing anything wrong, I am definitely not in the business of offending anyone or exposing myself illicitly.
Hopefully they both won't mind and i can finally have that backyard freedom I have been longing for. Other wise, it is back to my corners.

This post was edited

I'll be doing some gardening with only long pants and sneakers to protect the legs...oh and gloves as well as probably my back brace.
Anyone want to visit - it can be done mostly nude.

This post was edited

I'll be doing some gardening with only long pants and sneakers to protect the legs...oh and gloves as well as probably my back brace. Anyone want to visit - it can be done mostly nude.If you were much closer, I would be there a lot. Driving 5-8 hours each way to help with gardening is a wee bit too much for me. But thanks for the offer! Besides, I will be at a mud run tomorrow near the NC zoo. It is not nude. That would make it too easy to clean up after!

This post was edited

Thanks Thomas ... in the future ... I'll be sure to consult you before I post!LMAO!!!

This post was edited

Ignorantia juris non excusat or ignorantia legis neminem excusat(Latin for "ignorance of the law does not excuse" or "ignorance of the law excuses no one") is a legal principle holding that a person who is unaware of a law may not escape liability for violating that law merely because he or she was unaware of its content.Being stupid is never a legal defense, as you will be told as you are taken away in handcuffs.If asking about the law is suspisious, how do they expect you to know the more obscure laws?

This post was edited
RE: Nudist have Bill of Rights...Which are..............

"Good fences make good neighbors."our 'new' neighbours certainly thought so. when they approached us about replacing theexisting 5-foottimber fence with a new steel one (supposedly because of their dogs) they said they wanted an eight foot one (apparently illegal in our state...!) because "that way you people can - do whatever you want..."we both knew what he was hinting at, after i told my partner i could see her standing in the one spot where they had full view right into our house of a morning when i was apt to wandering around naked (isnt that called 'perving' when men do it...?) so obviously something was said between them - mind you, she was there EVERY morning -watching...

This post was edited

Remember, even if it's legal, cops have a tendency to arrest and let the judges decide. Legal does not mean you won't get arrested.

This post was edited

Ignorantia juris non excusat or ignorantia legis neminem excusat(Latin for "ignorance of the law does not excuse" or "ignorance of the law excuses no one") is a legal principle holding that a person who is unaware of a law may not escape liability for violating that law merely because he or she was unaware of its content.Being stupid is never a legal defense, as you will be told as you are taken away in handcuffs.I say again!

This post was edited