Replying to messages

Does anyone ever reply to messages sent to them or is it just me. I thought the idea of true nudistswas to talk to like minded people.

This topic was edited
RE: Replying to messages

It is just a courtesy to reply others' message, particularly those sent to your private mailbox here. If they don't reply, time to delete them as friends. Pretty sure plenty of people are here to check photos and nothing else.

This post was edited

I occasionally reply to messages, but most of the time I don't. True Nudists ARE for like minded nudists to communicate, but I am handicapped by a busy schedule of other interests besides nudism. I daily log in to check for anything new.

This post was edited

Wow i don't mean any disrespect. I am impressed to see you are one of the earliest members of TN, so you must have seen it all.
I can fully understand that it takes a lot of effort to respond to everybody, particularly when some members have over 1,000 friends, but I will be extremely skeptical to add these people as friends in the first place. This is about time management.
A good reminder that it is about time I trim people on my friends' list.

This post was edited

I could be wrong but I believe most people respond to "messages" while ignoring blind friend requests so I suppose it depends on what you mean by a message. When someone sends me a blind friend request and the accompanying message just says "hi" then nine times out of ten I don't bother with them. I also don't respond to canned messages. However, I always respond to people who have taken the time to write out a couple of paragraphs to me because we have shared interests or are near one another. Those are rare. I mostly get blind friend requests from people who can't be bothered to include a note and their profiles are either blank, hidden or don't seem to show any commonalities.

This post was edited

I think it is impolite to ignore personal messages, but I don't consider blind friend requests to be personal messages. Of course if I were to receive some hate mail from someone who disagree with something I had posted I wouldn't treat that like a personal message either.

This post was edited

I'll always reply to messages and friends requests but if I check someone's profile and it has very little information or only 1 clothed pic then I will more likely want to correspond more before I give access to my other pictures.
I adopt this approach elsewhere and it has always worked well, also if I don't think something is right I won't be adding either, much like those who have posted above me here.

This post was edited

Considering I have a full-time job, run a nudist club, have 7 acres, a husband, and 3 cats, post and/or moderate to a number of sites, unless there are questions to be answered or more than a quick, "hi," I don't respond. There is just so much time in the day for me.
If someone is not in my area or planning on traveling here or just wants to look at photos, I do not befriend them.

This post was edited

I will always reply to messages, as some have said it may be simply be " hi thanks for your message" I love to chat so am happy to answer messages and hopefuly set up friendships around the world with like minded people.
friendship request I am a little more selective, but happy to accept if we have chatted, maybe similar ideas but not necessary, I do prefer open and honest discussion.
Stay naked one and all

This post was edited

I try to reply to all messages out of courtesy-not just on TN but everywhere.

This post was edited