RE: Erections

Like erections this thread should have been left 'sleeping' - cover it up, this is a nudist site!

This post was edited

I agree, Rene. If they can't control it they shouldn't have it out in public. It's the same with pitbulls.Very well put, I am in total agreement with you.

This post was edited

I agree, Rene. If they can't control it they shouldn't have it out in public. It's the same with pitbulls.Steady!! Lets not put NiMA into this thread too. LOL

This post was edited

If a person has an erection in a nudist setting they really need to cover it up. I understand there are people that get erections easier than others but it really is something you should not try to show off, if you try showing it off then it has certainly became a sexual thing.
The one thing I wonder about is if someone has a penile implant that always makes their penis erect or semi-erect all the time, should they never be allowed to enjoy nudism again?
I cannot see nudist resorts allowing all the guys to be running around with hardons all the time, that would be just wrong, and knowing why the guy has an erection is something they can't do. Where is the line drawn, where should it be drawn?

This post was edited

To what medical procedure, are you referring, Rodney?

This post was edited

I really don't know much about it, but I am talking about a penile implant for uses like, erectile dysfunction or penile trauma.
I am just curious because I have heard of people having stuff like this and if someone had something like that I would not want to see them excluded from the nudist life because of a problem that is beyond their control.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Penile_prothesis
Semirigid devices range from permanently erect ones that cannot be
altered to malleable ones that can be bent into position where
appropriate. The simplest type of prosthesis consists of a pair of
malleable rods surgically implanted within the erection chambers of the
penis. With this type of implant the penis is always semi-rigid and
merely needs to be lifted or adjusted into the desired position.
Hydraulic, inflatable prosthesis also exist. These use fluid and are
inflated or deflated on demand. Almost all current devices perform
satisfactorily for a decade before needing replacement. Some surgeons recommend these due to the opinion that they are more easily concealed

This post was edited
RE: Erections - implant.

I have an older friend who got a penile implant, under his Veterans' Administration benefits, as a treatment for erectile disfunction. The VA does it the cheap way - just implant a stiff, unchanging rod. The next time I saw him in a clothing-optional venue, where he would usually have been naked, he kept his underwear on. Since there'd been an infection after the surgery and some expressions of concern, most of us were aware of the operation. After some conversation, I quietly encouraged him to go ahead and undress. The sky did not fall. That's just what his body looks like now.
Granted, this island is a small community where people know and understand one another more easily than at a resort or beach that draws from many miles away. And granted, for every person with a genuine disability there would be a thousand just making excuses. Still, a little compassion would seem to be in order. The fact is, the attitude and body language of the "it's-only-natural" excuse-makers gives them away. It's hard to describe in writing, but obvious in reality.

This post was edited
RE: Erections - implant.

penis size and shape and what they do will always b a topic nomatter where and when it happens

This post was edited

That was no lady, that was my wife.

This post was edited

This post was edited