Erections

I have been to the doctor latly for some pains I was having in my testicals and they ran a ton of tests. One of them was testosterone level. I learned that I have a high level and am pron to be easily aroused even when not thinking sexually. There has to be others out here that have the same issue and just are not aware of it. I mean I get wood even thinking of Rosanne Bar and believe me it is NOT because she excites me. I could see how this is embarrassing as I was embarrassed about it, but should we have to hide it if our intention is not sexual? I may get aroused easy, but it does die down not too long after. I am new to nudisim and have to think that I need to hide when it happens, if I ever find a place to be nude with others, but wish I could just continue being me and not worry about it. I don't think I should parade around and be like hey look at me, but I don't want to be ashamed either since it is natural.
Is there anyone else out there that can share some enlightenment on this issue?
Anyone in my area (Central California) that house get togethers and would be accepting of this and want to invite a new nudist?

This topic was edited
RE: Erections

I wish I could make a good recommendation for you on this issue. Unfortunately, many nudists think that an erection is an abomination in a nudist situation. I personally feel that this is a load of crap because an erection is not a controllable reaction and does not have to be sexually motivated. Your case is a good example, but there are other circumstances where this may ... um. arise. Too many nudists are prudish and need to get over it - an erection is as natural as breathing.

This post was edited

All you really need to do in a social-nudity situation is act to make the erection less noticeable, rather than more so - it's the gesture that matters, because it conveys your attitude and intent.

This post was edited

That may be the official word from some nudist organizations, but I know of people who have been maltreated by nudists for getting an erection. Usually it has been women, who don't seem to quite get that erections sometimes happen. And I'm not talking about erections on guys who were being lewd in the bushes - one friend of mine was bitched at by someone on a nude beach because he woke up from a brief nap with a stiffy.

This post was edited

The few times I have been to the nude beach I have never seen anybody with one nor did I get one so I don't think it's that common in a true nudist setting. Maybe I'm wrong.

This post was edited

Gentlemen, if you cannot keep it down, keep it covered. Women WILL be offended, and bad feelings will arise.roll over, swim in cold water, think about the workings of a manual gearbox, recite the pledge of allegiance, but keep your mind off sexual matters.An erection gives people the idea that nudism is a sexual activity, and that gives all of us a bad name.

This post was edited

I mean really, is the club..resort, whatever going to eject a woman whose nipples get erect? No. If she is playing with them to entice a reaction from those around...then she should be, just as a guy would be.It is totally absurd to compare a womens erect nipples, with an erect penis.

This post was edited

Well all this people with erection problems explains the high unemployment rate. You have to wonder what kind of employment they could maintain with such a serious condition. Certainly not one in Bussiness, or teaching. Would you go to a Doctor that had a constant erection? Lead a bussiness meeting, stand in front of a class room? What about a door to door sales man? Hey, how about your Pool guy? I'm sure that would go over well. Most professional types of employment require personal contact with others, wonder how they handle those "natural" situations. Surely they don't cover up in that case, why, it's natural...LOL...Hey, how about them working a low paying job, wall mart greeter maybe, that surely would be a hit.

This post was edited

Well all this people with erection problems explains the high unemployment rate. You have to wonder what kind of employment they could maintain with such a serious condition. Certainly not one in Bussiness, or teaching. Would you go to a Doctor that had a constant erection? Lead a bussiness meeting, stand in front of a class room? What about a door to door sales man? Hey, how about your Pool guy? I'm sure that would go over well. Most professional types of employment require personal contact with others, wonder how they handle those "natural" situations. Surely they don't cover up in that case, why, it's natural...LOL...Hey, how about them working a low paying job, wall mart greeter maybe, that surely would be a hit.Excellent post.

This post was edited

Well, It does happen from time to time aware or unawares, if being aware of it coming on when at the beach, I turn over until settled.
If I happen to be a sleep in the sun, I wouldn't be aware of it anyway no big deal. no fuss.

This post was edited

This may sound crude, but you could (privately) masturbate before going out "in public". I have a friend who poses nude for art classes and uses this technique to prevent any awkward situations.

This post was edited