Pictures

I tried to search to see if someone had asked the question before. I am sure it has been asked and I have missed it. Why do some friends pop up in the comments as uploaded a new pic but other friends do not? Thanks in advance....

This topic was edited
RE: Pictures

I can't answer that one...I hope someone can for you.
I have another question about pics that i think is pretty funny actually.... Why do people post pictures of themselves from 10, 20, 30 sometimes even 40 years ago. They have current pic's..so they are not trying to deceive anyone and most of the time they are not nude pics. I would understand that, as a timeline for ones interest in nudity. Are people insecure about how they look, having grown older and want people to see what they looked like as a young stud or beauty? Isn't the point of it all is accepting yourself as you are? Comments?

This post was edited

Interesting. Valid points. I can't answer that one either.

This post was edited

I believe that we need to accept and take care of the body that God gave us whether we are 25 or 65. One of the remarkable things about being socially nude is that you cannot present yourself as the younger you. You just have to accept the fact that this is what you have, now. Not only in nudism but in other areas of life people tend to use an earlier photo to present themselves rather than a more recent one for one reason or another. The thing is, it is a lie! From a lot of what I have been reading about true social nudists is that they are open and honest. The few that I have met, in person, have been just that, open and honest. It is really easy to hide yourself in these types of forums and we all know that there are trolls and other bad sorts, here. One of the controls in place here at TN is the certification process. So, try to encourage others to get certified. It is better for all of us.

This post was edited

Are people insecure about how they look, having grown older and want people to see what they looked like as a young stud or beauty?I don't have that problem because I get better looking each day.

This post was edited

I don't have a picture mainly because I am useless with a camera. Also it is hard to find nudists in my area.

This post was edited

I can't answer that one...I hope someone can for you. I have another question about pics that i think is pretty funny actually.... Why do people post pictures of themselves from 10, 20, 30 sometimes even 40 years ago. They have current pic's..so they are not trying to deceive anyone and most of the time they are not nude pics. I would understand that, as a timeline for ones interest in nudity. Are people insecure about how they look, having grown older and want people to see what they looked like as a young stud or beauty? Isn't the point of it all is accepting yourself as you are? Comments?Some of them might contain information that is interesting or meaningful to their owner. I believe I added my Bat Mitzvah photo from 5757 (about 16 yrs ago) as well as my nude wedding at Cypress Cove in 1994. These have meaning for me.

This post was edited

Great attitude, M-o-W!

This post was edited

Great attitude, M-o-W!Thank you Pilot, one tries one's best. My wifedoes not agree, she saysthe dog's better looking than me.

This post was edited

Go on put up a photo of the dog so we can vote!

This post was edited

I would like to, but he's a little camera shy.

This post was edited