RE: size!

Constructive critique will work better than........name calling.

This post was edited

Size of other people's parts ? You mean like their nose or theit feet, their ears of what?

This post was edited

I am new, and wondering how nudists handle the size of other peoples 'parts'.Are most people more accepting of smaller, or diff size organs, or will someone lesser be made fun of.mostly, how accepting are people, or friendly are they?thankyou!if u enjoy being nude than just enjoy it dont worry bout others, you will always find rude people its unavoidable just ignore them there are plinty of good people, most nudist are good people.most of the time its realy only you judgeing your self that makes u feel insacure, so just let go of the negatives that "civilization" pounds in to our heads and enjoy your self and the others around you have fun, hope to see you "hanging out" one day,

This post was edited

I am new, and wondering how nudists handle the size of other peoples 'parts'.Are most people more accepting of smaller, or diff size organs, or will someone lesser be made fun of.mostly, how accepting are people, or friendly are they?thankyou!if u enjoy being nude than just enjoy it dont worry bout others, you will always find rude people its unavoidable just ignore them there are plinty of good people, most nudist are good people.most of the time its realy only you judgeing your self that makes u feel insacure, so just let go of the negatives that "civilization" pounds in to our heads and enjoy your self and the others around you have fun, hope to see you "hanging out" one day,Kaveman,You have just replied to someone who has not signed in here for two years.

This post was edited

Some will say too small, some will say too big but you have to live with it. I thought that size made the difance, for me its all the same!. Work what you got.

This post was edited

This post was edited

This post was edited