RE: size!

Only issue with Size.... Photo being denied because of ADMIN thinking someone is Erect instead of Endowed is an ongoing issue though. Circumsized Men under age 40 may appear naturally semi soft/erect to others and not the same flaccid/soft as men over 50, no offense. This is the only bias judgemental, perspective issue or debate reguarding size.HUH???

This post was edited

Only issue with Size.... Photo being denied because of ADMIN thinking someone is Erect instead of Endowed is an ongoing issue though. Circumsized Men under age 40 may appear naturally semi soft/erect to others and not the same flaccid/soft as men over 50, no offense. This is the only bias judgemental, perspective issue or debate reguarding size.HUH???HUH???

This post was edited

Well - I'm happy - I'm single - and open to the possibility of finding a relationship with someone who shares my interests ... I.e. meeting a naturist... So i think ...At least they will know what they're getting ;-))
But seriously ... If things like size of manhood, breasts, belly or whatever else matter to you ... Then perhaps the true meaning of naturism hasn't got through yet. We only care about looks when we forget that we were never meant to all be the same!! And I for 1 ... Am very glad were not!!

This post was edited

This is not a dumb question.
I think the size of the parts matters most to the person who owns them. We all want to look our best, and we compare ourselves with our own personal ideal.
I look. I find the differences interesting. But it makes no difference to me as to whether I will like that person and to what extent.

This post was edited

Well mine is on the small size but it doesn't bother me what other people think over it.

This post was edited

I am new, and wondering how nudists handle the size of other peoples 'parts'.Are most people more accepting of smaller, or diff size organs, or will someone lesser be made fun of.mostly, how accepting are people, or friendly are they?thankyou!I'm so sorry you received so many negative responses when you asked your question. You deserved to be treated with far more respect.Nudism in general is different from a random skinny dip with mates. Nudists (in general) are very respectful. I know that may be hard to believe when you're shot down for a question that I'm sure is very important to you.Have faith that everyone's there for the sunshine, experience and company. Have a go and build up your confidence.Much luck. :D

This post was edited

I am new, and wondering how nudists handle the size of other peoples 'parts'.Are most people more accepting of smaller, or diff size organs, or will someone lesser be made fun of.mostly, how accepting are people, or friendly are they?thankyou!I'm so sorry you received so many negative responses when you asked your question. You deserved to be treated with far more respect.Nudism in general is different from a random skinny dip with mates. Nudists (in general) are very respectful. I know that may be hard to believe when you're shot down for a question that I'm sure is very important to you.Have faith that everyone's there for the sunshine, experience and company. Have a go and build up your confidence.Much luck. :DGideon, why are you talking to someone who has not signed in here since posting this question, two years ago ?

This post was edited

People talk to a guy who died over 2000 years ago all the time.

This post was edited

Most people on here just talk gibberish.

This post was edited

Not most. Just some.

This post was edited