RE: About size!

OK, NudeinMa, That time I did laugh out load. Thanx for the info.

This post was edited

I Googled "Penis Enlargement" in quotes to narrow the results and the search returned
"About 15,000,000 results ( 0.20 seconds)"
Penis Enlargement Pills
Penis Enlargement Books
Penis Enlargement Articles
Penis Enlargement Gadgets
Penis Enlargement Exercises
Penis Enlargement Questions
Penis Enlargement Definitions
Penis Enlargement Plastic Surgery Doctors
Penis Enlargement On and On and On Over 15 Million hits.
It seems someone thinks size matters.

Does size matter?
Just ASKING the question, ANSWERS the question.

This post was edited

Hey NinMa who was "the arschloch who was playing self-appointed censor" ?
The identity of the malefactor(s) was never revealed by the TTs, but the vasnishing post plague ceased. No doubt The Man made changes to the software to prevent further purging of others' posts. All is well. It just means that I have to post double time to make up for all the deleted jewels of wit and wisdom.
C'est la vie.

You have some of the best comments to replies as well as some of the best wit on this site as well as common sense.

This post was edited

Amazing, how these two words " About size" have created such a commotion with even name calling like " arschloch", which is a german expression for arshole. I didn't think this was necessary and if feel this subject could have been handled in a more polite way.

This post was edited

UhOh - Criticism. You poked the bear.

This post was edited

This post was edited

Amazing, how these two words " About size" have created such a commotion with even name calling like " arschloch", which is a german expression for arshole. I didn't think this was necessary and if feel this subject could have been handled in a more polite way.If you had read the thread or even the post that the arschloch comment was made in; you would realise that the comment was not directed at anyone in this thread. It's target was the moron who had been busy sabotaging the site.
It does help to read things in context, then you hopefully have a better chance of understanding them. :)

This post was edited
RE: size!

Matty, I really hope the insensitivity of most of the posts didn't deter you from connecting with others. Everyone, while hard core nudists are ok with their bodies, most people are insecure. For someone trying nudism for the first time it's an honest question and potential concern. To have nudists here laugh and ridicule even asking makes you as asanine as the people he's weary of.
In a true Nudist environment size shouldn't matter but it's ok to acknowledge if and how you feel insecure. Hopefully, the people will be more accepting of your honesty so you can become comfortable and move on to just enjoying nudism.

This post was edited

Why are people still replying to this, when the OP has not signed in for two months ?

This post was edited

I don't know why. Why did you?

This post was edited