RE: size!

Some most of the time and most some of the time.

This post was edited

I'm talking to a man, and anyone else that come across this thread with the same anxiety.I can't understand why you don't build people up. Ripping into people for an anxiety they carry and need a valid and respectful reply to isn't hard. It's even easier to say nothing and leave it to people that can help. I wonder if this person left after reading your reply?

This post was edited

Most people on here just talk gibberish.The forum is full of your gibberish. It's disappointing to see

This post was edited

The forum is full of your gibberish. It's disappointing to seeYes but we gibber at each other, not someone who left two years ago.

This post was edited

And yet there is whining when a new post is created covering new groundAnd what about the next guy that finds this post and instead of reading mature sensitive replies, reads the rubbish the OP got for his efforts. I'm trying to add a counter balance for him or anyone else that reads this thread.

This post was edited

On topic...NIM's Rule of Willy Size* If Clydesdale mares back away in terror, and from the side you look like a 'Y', it's too big.* If you find it by peeing and following the stream back, or by pinching hairs until one hurts, it's too small.* Everything else is normal.Peace and blessings!Glad you memory is not failing! LOL - Read this many moons ago.

This post was edited

On topic...NIM's Rule of Willy Size* If Clydesdale mares back away in terror, and from the side you look like a 'Y', it's too big.* If you find it by peeing and following the stream back, or by pinching hairs until one hurts, it's too small.* Everything else is normal.Peace and blessings!Well there is at least one peace about this subject that is of common sense then. Be happy with what you have got.

This post was edited

The only time to worry about size, is, if you're in a hurry to use the bathroomand lose the piece of string.

This post was edited

I take your question as an honest inquiry. As a lifelong nudist, I would absolutely say that for true "true nudists", size isn't a consideration in how nudists receive or assess other nudists. Doesn't reflect your honesty, your "simpatico(ca) factor", isn't a good guide to how smart you are, or anything else that mostreal nudists thinkis important at all. And, truth is, some peoplewith big pricks and big boobs are justthat. So, I'd just urge you to doyour best to put this issue behind you as a concern about how u'll be accepted as a nudist by other nudists. I'm also confidentthat the moreexperience you gain in practicing nudism, the more you'll realize that what I've said is true and the issue will recede from your thinking anyway. Just enjoy a great lifestyle!!!I can understand his concern, I'm in the same boat and although some on here want to make light of it and act like it's a stupid question, for those of us that are just getting into it after a lifetime of conditioning and small penis jokes in the "textile world" as you call it, it is a very real and scary concern.

This post was edited

Gideon, why are you talking to someone who has not signed in here since posting this question, two years ago ?Maybe if you guys hadn't acted like childish cretins he would have come back. At least Gideon was trying to be honest and supportive, unlike the rest of you jerks.
You should all be ashamed of yourselves!

This post was edited