RE:Does size matter?

Really?! A long time ago I heard Jenny Mcarthy say average is awesome. Hearing hot women say that gives me confidence to be naked in front of hot women. And even my own wife. She says she loves my penis but I hate how small it is, lol. I wish I was hung.

This post was edited

Really?! A long time ago I heard Jenny Mcarthy say average is awesome. Hearing hot women say that gives me confidence to be naked in front of others. And even my own wife. She says she loves my penis but I hate how small it is, lol. I wish I was hung.

This post was edited

female friend of mine says "a man's worth is measured in his girth". But to be honest the attached photo says it all.

This post was edited

I guess I cannot add pic. It basically is a Credit Card with the caption of "proof that all it takes is 3 1/4 inches to please a woman"

This post was edited

If you want to impress a woman, show her this thread, she will be happy with the idiot shes got.

This post was edited

Yes really, Im a fan of average to small they feel way better.

This post was edited

Size matters lol, I prefer smaller or average. I know not the norm but its what I like

Ive had mine called a daily rider a couple of times. So Im guessing that falls in the range of average to small lol

This post was edited

Size matters lol, I prefer smaller or average. I know not the norm but its what I like

Ive had mine called a daily rider on more than one occasion. lol Im guessing that falls in the average to smaller class?

This post was edited

Love a daily rider

That is most excellent. I bet you ride well

This post was edited

The responses in this thread particularly recent ones show why topics like this really dont belong in a nudist forum.

This post was edited