RE:Does size matter?

It can *sometimes* matter to the beholder, some people prefer average some prefer larger and some prefer smaller. Preferences aren't bad. But if it matters, it probably matters more to the owner than to anyone else. We all want to be accepted for our penis size I think regardless of what we were dealt between the legs.

This post was edited

I believe that size is more of a mental obstacle for men than a physical one. Bigger is always perceived as better but the main issue here is whether or not a man can reach the G-spot with his erect penis. The G-spot is just inside the upper vagina opening and is packed with jillions of nerves empowered to drive a woman insane. So if your penis is at least 3-4 inches when erect you are able to reach this magical place. Since 75% of women reach orgasms not by vaginal intercourse but clitoral /G-Spot stimulation, we men shouldn't be all that worried about its length. The bad news is that we are because it is perceived that bigger is better.

This post was edited

In nudism (an outlook, attitude, state of being), nothing matters. All acceptance. Kumbaya. In nudity (a conscious sexual dynamic), physical attributes and preferences (and more) matter. The problem is that, in social settings, the two sometimes become intertwined (often on nude beaches). A couple of years ago I was hanging out with a girl and we got along very well. I asked her on a date to a local nude beach. We had a great time. Of course the topic of body acceptance (yes, including penis size) came up, as it was her first time at a nude beach. She stated matter-of-factly that I have a small penis and asked me whether I was embarrassed to be seen among the many other guys with larger penises. I said not at all and that such things are of no concern to a nudist. In any event, I said I would like to take her out again and, the following week, I called her a couple of times. She didnt answer. I never heard from her again. On the one hand, one could argue that she was seeing nakedness, not nudism (nothing wrong with that). On the other hand, it was a date and she had every right to consider her own preferences. And so this is my example of how, while nothing matters in nudism, at the same time, in practice, things can be a little more complicated. But even with nudity, apart from a nudist philosophy, its actually quite simple: everyone is still entitled to their own preferences!

This post was edited

In my opinion the only nudist activity where size matters is hanging wallpaper on freshly plastered walls.

This post was edited

Since this is a sex and sexuality page, I'll respond here. Two female podcasters said they knew of women who had dumped a guy because he was too big, but never heard of a woman dumping a guy because he was too small. That made a lot of sense to me. How say u?

This post was edited

I'd go with the traditional Rolls-Royce specification:

Size: adequate.

This post was edited
RE: Does size matter?

Yes it matters. Women prefer men with big fat wallets.

This post was edited

The range of responses here has been all over the place; Im not quite sure what to make of it all as its really quite personal. As someone that is probably technically categorized as just below average, Im happy to report my sweetie is quite happy and we have a fantastic marriage. My package size has just about *zero* to do with our relationship, 40+ years and counting. Go back and work on the things that make a union work and STFU about this subject. Is this straightforward enough for you?

This post was edited

Like any job done well, the preparation is key. It is not what is between the legs that matters as much as what is between the ears. The penis is not the be all and end all in the satisfaction. she gets.

This post was edited

Yes it is very important when wallpapering.

This post was edited