RE:Does size matter?

As I naturist I have no inclination to focus on a person's physical size or the size of their body parts. The only size I care about is a person's personality. Those who insist on injecting these objectifying topics into the forum are simply pursuing an ulterior motive

This post was edited

Well for me size matters, Im small and prefer average to small, but you still need to know how to use it..

This post was edited

I prefer average to small

This post was edited

Five boys and two dads crying laughing on a beach is the best response to this post I can think of.

Your story reminds me of when my boys were in grade school and were talking and laughing about weenises. I was confused about the context and then they pointed to their elbows and told me that was their weenis. So I looked online and sure enough found found the definition: a slang word for the excess or loose skin at the joint of one's elbow, which is technically referred to as olecranal skin. So we all need to look at the circumference of our olecranal skin, take a deep breath, and remember how weenis size matters!

This post was edited

I am 6 ft 9 and bang my head often on door jams so yes, size does matter.

This post was edited

Size matters somewhat, but not to the extent most males believe. Think about it: if you've got 10 inches (a rarity, btw...) and I can only accomodate 7 inches, then what difference does it make that you have that extra 3 inches? If anything, it keeps your balls from slappin' on me... and I LIKE balls slappin' on me! (wicked grin) I much prefer thickness to length. I'll take 4 inches and thick over 10 inches and skinny any day. Just my two cents... xoxo, amy

This post was edited

Im small but I actually enjoy being small and being around others at parks and camps that having bigger dicks than me lol

This post was edited

I'm average and it doesn't matter to me what size a guy is.

This post was edited

Im above average it seems, lucky me lol. Sometimes in certain positions it can hurt my lover. Its the upward curve she loves
It is thinner than some Ive seen so thinker would be good, I believe most women would take girth over length.

This post was edited

Size matters lol, I prefer smaller or average. I know not the norm but its what I like

This post was edited