Does size matter?

Is bigger better? Or is how you use it that matters? This is one for all you size queens out there lol ;) xxx

This topic was edited
RE: Does size matter?

Size does not matter.
That's right - Women do not look at naked men and judge - men do not compare with hidden glances
and of course men NEVER look at women's breasts.

This post was edited

As long as what ever body part we are talking about works as it should surely that is all that matters.
We are all different - sizes, weights, colours etc, but we have one thing in common none of us are perfect. Enjoy the differences, how boring would life be if we were the same?

This post was edited

and of course men NEVER look at women's breasts.I see women's breasts, every time I look in the mirror

This post was edited

Yes, size does matter. With the ever increasing cost of fuel, many drivers are now going for the smaller type of vehicle.

This post was edited

While they are in a nudist/naturist venue, real male nudists/naturists generally are not using their penis for anything, (the only exception being urination I suppose) so the question is rather academic.
I have never quite understood the fascination so many people have with the subject. I have never felt compelled to bring the subject of my penis into any conversation be it in the real world or on the internet. Whether this is a sign of maturity or an indication of my comfort with the specifics of my own body, I'm not quite sure, but I digress.
If we must wedge this topic into the context of nudism/naturism (and apparently we must, as often it is done) I would say that being smaller would be more advantageous. Being smaller in size one would require less sunscreen to protect from the harmful UV rays. Granted it would be a negligible amount, but still less . Subsequently in the event of a sunburn in that area, having less skin surface to have burnt would be preferable (in theory). Although in the case of a sunburn, I would expect that the severity of the pain would preclude one from thinking "wow this would be so much more painful is I was larger down there!" And that brings us to the usage of topical ointments for the treatment of sunburns, but you can just apply the same above mentioned point on sunscreen.
So in short my advice is bring adequate sunscreen, or lessen your exposure to direct sunlight if you prefer going chemical free, and then regardless of any of the various dimensions of your body, there is no other reason for concern.

This post was edited

I Googled "Penis Enlargement" in quotes to narrow the results and the search returned
"About 15,000,000 results ( 0.20 seconds)"
Penis Enlargement Pills
Penis Enlargement Books
Penis Enlargement Articles
Penis Enlargement Gadgets
Penis Enlargement Exercises
Penis Enlargement Questions
Penis Enlargement Definitions
Penis Enlargement Plastic Surgery Doctors
Penis Enlargement On and On and On Over 15 Million hits.
So, to answer the man's question, It seems someone thinks size matters.

Just ASKING the question, ANSWERS the question.

This post was edited

It's the quality and how it is used, that's important, not the size. If size takes precedence with anyone, then they have a problem.

This post was edited

Ah, but why do so many people assume the guy with a big one doesn't know how to do it right?

This post was edited

Some people cant think above their navel .you Got it wrong Thomas, its my truck that is too short and It would be more economical if I could get a longer one but the cost is too much to upgrade.As for the roo's Man of Wicklow, they wont stand still long enough to get the saddle on.
Got plenty of them around too but I might just have to train the Bull up his 3' horns (tip to tip) would make sure I had plenty of road clearance.

This post was edited

Well endowed men can have a painful experience when they "bottom out" with a petite woman. Judging by the grimaces and yelps I've received from petite women, it's apparently not to pleasant for them either. Fortunately we lose some percentage of our youthful endowments with age!

This post was edited