RE: Does size matter?

Of course size matters....Stick your finger in yer nose...............now stick a grain of rice inWhich feels better?Just tried it, but now I cannot get the rice back out of my nose !

This post was edited

I don't think so really.I would say I am average, yet for my wife, she wants to shave off a few inches, lol.
I don't think it matters in nudism. Mainly if everything looks proportional.

This post was edited

Of course size matters. The bigger the meal the more weight you put on.

This post was edited

If they cut Alaska into two separate states, texas would be the third largest state instead of the second largest state.

This post was edited
RE: NEW STUDY - Does size matter?

You can't change it, so learn to be friends with it.It really is the least important factor in a guys life.
Whether on a beach or with a partner. If you can find the confidence to be at peace you'll be far happier.There are judgemental people everywhere, but far more accepting people.

This post was edited

rather I would ask if real nudist, should size and any shape matter?

This post was edited

Lexyz22Your link is too a site that sells penis enlargement and Testosterone supplements what did you expect it to say? This is in violation of Rule 2 of posting in these forums so I have flagged it.

This post was edited

Ah, but why do so many people assume the guy with a big one doesn't know how to do it right?I've wondered that myself

This post was edited

The size of one's bank balance always matters.

This post was edited