RE: Does size matter?

Nope. Does not matter what size your boat. Anything that gets you out on the water is fun. :-)

This post was edited

Speaking of boats and water. How big was the biggest fish you ever caught. Now there size matters.

This post was edited

Speaking of boats and water. How big was the biggest fish you ever caught. Now there size matters.Gets bigger every time I tell the story. ;-)

This post was edited

It's smaller now it's been scaled down to paste.Yes, big egos suck.

This post was edited

Is bigger better? Or is how you use it that matters? This is one for all you size queens out there lol ;) xxxGirls always it doesn't, but it certainly does ;)

This post was edited

Is bigger better? Or is how you use it that matters? This is one for all you size queens out there lol ;) xxxGirls always say it doesn't, but it certainly does ;)
How about the guys with a big one AND knows how to use it?

This post was edited

Yeah, you're right about fish size, but you have to bring it home to show your buddies! I worked at a fishing camp once, had a styrofoam cooler packed with fish. The cooler broke, and the "big" one got away! I grabbed one fish, but the river was too fast to catch the other. I felt sooooooo bad for the guy but nothing I could do. spose he could have thrown me in, and then "fished" me out!

This post was edited

{Quoting artemisia...}Only on certain things. I had a creepazoid say to me at a gas station where I was topping off the Harley, "Honey, wanna get off that thing and feel what a REAL ride is like?" To which I replied, "When you can go all day and night, vibrate and hum at the touch of a handle, and stay hard 24/7 like this machine, you might have the slimmest chance in Hell. As it is, this ride doesn't talk back and does what I tell it, so no thanks."So yes, size matters. 1500cc.
LMAO!!!

This post was edited

Size makes a big difference when you're filling up at the gas station.

This post was edited

Size makes a big difference when you're shooting your mouth off in a biker bar.

This post was edited