RE: Does size matter?

Yawn. Once you have seen one, dead or alive, you have seen them all.Most of us are real males on TN rather than pretending to be female and are we not close to the item in question?All I will say without hopefully sounding too crude is that a larger size organ is a lot more blasted work and not as enjoyable.I hope that sticks to the arrogant ones who strut about who think they are a bigger "man" than the rest of us!It is person inside, NOT is what is between a persons legs. Whether they be textiled, or, naked.

This post was edited

The size of the tree you cut determines the weight with which you have to throw the axe.

This post was edited

The only size that I knows that matters, is the size of your wallet.A big wallet's no good if it's empty.

This post was edited

size does not really matter to me, it is how you use it that makes a difference

This post was edited

size does not really matter to me, it is how you use it that makes a differenceHow about the guys with a big one AND knows how to use it?

This post was edited

size only matters to those of us who lack it.

This post was edited

size does not really matter to me, it is how you use it that makes a differenceHow about th
e guys with a big one AND knows how to use it?

you are in luck

This post was edited

of course matter. my wife and her friends likes somewhat bigger size than below average

This post was edited

you are right.

This post was edited

of course matter. my wife and her friends likes somewhat bigger size than below averageThey can get women's plus-size dresses at Wallmart.

This post was edited