5 inch-Good.
6 inch-About right.
8 inch-Perfect.
10 inch-my insides hurt.
12 inch-I'm stuffed.
I love Pizza

This post was edited
RE: Does size matter?

As a close female friend once told me - most women are concerned aboutMUCH bigger things than a man's penis size. And I'm waiting to hear a wife tell anyone the secret of her30 year marriage - "well, it's the size of Bill's appendage that has kept me around all these years." LOL. Does size matter? I'm guessing it's mostly to the guys that think they should be bigger.

This post was edited

as a nudist size does not matter, but when it comes to sexuality it can make a difference. Size can go into two dimensions.

This post was edited

Only on certain things. I had a creepazoid say to me at a gas station where I was topping off the Harley, "Honey, wanna get off that thing and feel what a REAL ride is like?" To which I replied, "When you can go all day and night, vibrate and hum at the touch of a handle, and stay hard 24/7 like this machine, you might have the slimmest chance in Hell. As it is, this ride doesn't talk back and does what I tell it, so no thanks."So yes, size matters. 1500cc.Hey now, mines only a 1200 sporty.. but shes quick and nimble lol..

This post was edited

It only takes 3.5 inches to please a woman; it doesn't matter if its Visa or MasterCard.

This post was edited

My wife looked over my shoulder while reading this. She said my penis size isn't a factor but If I stop using my tongue she will divorce. She then says girth can be a factor but a guys who knows how use what he has is the important thing and how much he can make her laugh and enjoy it. The guys that say something about other guys size are the really stupid ones.

This post was edited

Size matters when it comes to reaching for something on the top shelf... I'm older and my health isn't the best, but I can STILL do that!

This post was edited

My favorite size is 42DD

This post was edited

Of course size matters......Any decorator will tell you that...

This post was edited