RE: TEAM TRUE HAS RETURNED!!!! for a little bit. :)

HAHA And suddenly this turns into a moderator resume thread.I love it.

lol...Steve, well actually I woudln't mind being a moderator here to be honest. I used to do it on another site years ago and kind of miss it to a degree. Also, since I can't donate money to the site, it would be nice to at least be able to donate my time.

This post was edited

lol...Steve, well actually I woudln't mind being a moderator here to be honest. I used to do it on another site years ago and kind of miss it to a degree. Also, since I can't donate money to the site, it would be nice to at least be able to donate my time.
I was kinda just teasing a little. It was funny though how the tone of the thread did a 180 there right after TTs post. I'm sure there are a lot of folks here that would have the time and energy to take on the task of moderation who are no doubt highly qualified to do it as well. If I had a vote in the matter I would suggest you for the job anyway. You seem to have the time and no doubt your keyboard is well warmed up to the task LOL

This post was edited

I was kinda just teasing a little. It was funny though how the tone of the thread did a 180 there right after TTs post. I'm sure there are a lot of folks here that would have the time and energy to take on the task of moderation who are no doubt highly qualified to do it as well. If I had a vote in the matter I would suggest you for the job anyway. You seem to have the time and no doubt your keyboard is well warmed up to the task LOL

LOL! That I do, thanks Steve. Hehe...actually, I think you would be a good mod too and even said as much somewhere else on here.

I think the tone changed once people realized that he was still around. Sure, I think we all assume things are going on in the back ground, but it's always reassuring when the admins make an appearence now and again. You know what I mean?

This post was edited

I'd be happy to kick in a donation if anyone can tell me how to find the elusive moderator (still only one for real?!)on the chat so I can get "certified". I know...I can take a couple of pictures yada yada but then I have to monkey with a tripod and figure out the self timer on the camera.
I can understand only one site admin and it's a big job but there really should be more than one moderator. Another alternative for certification would be to get x number of "thumbs up" recommendations from current members - sort of like the signature pages that a lot of clubs use.

This post was edited

Another alternative for certification would be to get x number of "thumbs up" recommendations from current members - sort of like the signature pages that a lot of clubs use.

Yep, that's what I thought. WE HAD THAT, ( my camera is U.S.) a while back there was a button to click, called "certify me" (or similar) along side the "message me" and "flag me" buttons, but it DISAPPEARED! :( would have thought it could be safe if it were set to require a lot of recommendations, say 20ish. Must have been decided that it didn't work / was too labour intensive to administer or something?

This post was edited

Good point swifty,
and,
So, if this tech moron can figure it out, anybody can.
speak for your self, I'm still trying to put the batteries in! lol

This post was edited