RE: Our nude pictures

Just a curious philosophical question.... Who is the bad apple? The person who spreads your photo all over the internet... or the person who is negatively effected by it??Probably this question is badly worded. I take it the person negatively effected did not post photos to be spread about. So very definitely the 'bad apple' is the one doing the spreading!!
Were the items to be copyrighted, this would be a very litigious matter. Music/film today could be photo's tomorrow!!

This post was edited

Were the items to be copyrighted, this would be a very litigious matter.In the USA, they ARE copyright as soon as they exist, and that copyright is something ridiculous, like the lifetime of the copyright holder plus 70 years.

This post was edited

I take this chance every day. By having naked pictures on the web, I may not be hired by Disney. But I don't need to be. IKEA is happy to have me.

This post was edited

I love to be nude and exposed . . . the more often the better. ( Quote from amanda_d )Not according to your profile.

This post was edited

I love to be nude and exposed . . . the more often the better.Not according to your profile.Apparently!

This post was edited

Are you lusting to see more?
To whom are you directing your remark?

This post was edited

to whom are you addressing yours? To the OP?

This post was edited

A clean nude photo is unlikely to attract much unwanted attention for most people but they should be locked in so people can't copy them as done on another site.

This post was edited

I work in Human Resorces for a large company. A supervisor brought me some innocent nude photos found on the internet of one of their employees. They were questioning if we should have such a person in our employ. I said why not. We should be lucky to have some one so secure with them selves that they can feel open about posting such nice stuff. Now if it had been someone in some kind of elligal act.. then it would be handled differently...Why was the person looking at that site in the first case, as s/he might be the one to have the sack depending on the type of site not the person in the photos.

This post was edited

A clean nude photo is unlikely to attract much unwanted attention for most people but they should be locked in so people can't copy them as done on another site.Sorry to disagree, but you may find, that if it appears on your screen, then, yes you can copy it.

This post was edited