Our nude pictures

Just want to know what you think about being a nudist and exposed. I mean, we upload pictures that sometimes will appear in other sites for other purposes (you know what i mean) what do you think of that? are you aware of that? We as women are much more exposed to that, I think.

This topic was edited
RE: Our nude pictures

Yeah, some dilweed can and will use our pics for their own ends. As long as the pics are not overtly sexual in nature, they cant do that much. In my job, there is a risk, but my pics are not graphic so not much can be said. Plus I retire in a short while lolMaybe. But then you realise that your pics are travelling all around the world, it's a risk...

This post was edited

The best way of limiting the chances of your photos being "borrowed" is to put a watermark on them in such a way that makes it very difficult to remove. Across the centre of the photo is best. I included my username and the name of the site that I have posted it to; that way if it does turn up anywhere else it is blatantly stolen.

This post was edited

There are many programmes available this is the one I use.
https:// www.picmarkr.com

This post was edited

Come on, no sooner had I posted it that now I found a fake profile with my pics!
https://www.truenudists.com/nudist-women/189626/

This post was edited

You're right. I'm learning hah I'm rather new (I've been a nudist for two years). Glad to hear your opinions :)

This post was edited

Maria, I am also a somewhat of a new nudist and your topic is one that I find very interesting and by the response of others very informative. I found a warning disclaimer on a friends profile and allowed me to copy and paste it, your welcome to do the same. Thank you everyone for the info on the water mark , I will be definitely water marking my pics.

This post was edited

Just a curious philosophical question.... Who is the bad apple? The person who spreads your photo all over the internet... or the person who is negatively effected by it??
I work in Human Resorces for a large company. A supervisor brought me some innocent nude photos found on the internet of one of their employees. They were questioning if we should have such a person in our employ. I said why not. We should be lucky to have some one so secure with them selves that they can feel open about posting such nice stuff. Now if it had been someone in some kind of elligal act.. then it would be handled differently...

This post was edited

There are millions of pics on the net of people nude. What are the real chances someoneyou knowwould come across one of yours ? Then you can ask where was the site and what were you doing there. There is some difference between being nude and having your pic stolen and someone being a voyuer looking at your stolen pic.

This post was edited

I have twice had people I know alert me that they've seen nude pictures of me where they suspected I hadn't posted them. In one case, I had posted to a site that's not restricted to members, and a fellow in Europe had e-mailed pix to a mutual friend in Hawaii - "Look, someone near you" - and there was no problem, although it worried my friend. In another, a photo showed up on an "amateurs" photo-collection site. I hadn't posted it there. It bothers me a little that someone might think I had posted to an exhibitionist site. But anyone whose opinion I care about understands the internet well enough to know that many of the photos on such sites are stolen. The friend who found it was, of course, exploring the photo collections, and was not scandalized, but thought I should know. No problem there, either: I don't take or post photos I would be embarrassed by. That's really the bottom line.

This post was edited

I don't take or post photos I would be embarrassed by. That's really the bottom line.
Words to live by.

This post was edited