New to Nudist Beaches?

. Don't worry that your body is "inadequate". Once you attend for the first time, you'll find that most people there have something "wrong" with their bodies, be it being overweight, a small penis, sagging breasts, small breasts, a pot-belly and much more. Everybody is different and nobody cares anyway.

This topic was edited
RE: New to Nudist Beaches?

. Don't worry that your body is "inadequate". Once you attend for the first time, you'll find that most people there have something "wrong" with their bodies, be it being overweight, a small penis, sagging breasts, small breasts, a pot-belly and much more. Everybody is different and nobody cares anyway.I think I still care about my body. I need to get this body acceptance down pat I think. :/

This post was edited

There's nothing wrong with no ones body.
We are all perfect in one way or another. We just need to accept each other as we are and move on with our lives.
Just wear lots of sunscreen at the beach. Trust me on this LoL :-)

This post was edited

you are right
now i am happiest with my body!

This post was edited

I have never been to a nudist beach, but would like to, a beach or any other nudist activity. I don't know of any in my area (Dallas)

This post was edited

That's what I keep telling my wife. She is not happy with her body because of stretch marks. She needs to come to the beach with me and she will see other woman with worst marks happily walking around naked. I think that will make her feel a lot better about her self.

This post was edited

There are plenty of nudist venues in the DFW area. There are parks as well as nonlanded clubs such as Sunbirds. There are no nudist beaches in that area. AANR (club locator) as well as TNS (network) has listings. If you can't find something for you, I'll gladly help if you message me.

This post was edited

That's what I keep telling my wife. She is not happy with her body because of stretch marks. She needs to come to the beach with me and she will see other woman with worst marks happily walking around naked. I think that will make her feel a lot better about her self.
If she's truly worried about stretch marks, Palmer's makes a product to reduce the appearance of marks and scars. It should be available in most drug stores. If you can't find it, ask the ladies at the cosmetics counter. No, you don't need to tell them why you want it. :)
You could try buying it for her, and that would at least try to eliminate the stretch mark issue. But be forewarned, she may come up with another reason not to go. Speaking as a woman, we have to be ready to be nude in front of others. Body issues are a convenient excuse.

This post was edited

Thanks for the advice, I will look into it!

This post was edited

I know Austin is a ways off, but Hippies' Hollow at Lake Travis has a clothing optional area. They also have a site on-line you can visit and join. JT

This post was edited

bump

This post was edited