Light fantastic

My smooth routine had me shaving each morning only to get that sand paper feeling by lunchtime. Then I heard of a DIY light treatment that is supposed to kill the hair roots. ("Roundup" for hair).So I baught one - a Philips Lumea.
It isn't for everyone, it does not work on gray, red or blond hair and is not for anyone with a dark skin. But I tried it. It needs 4 to 5 treatments at 2 week intervals - so that's spread over 2 months.It emmits light pulses through a window 1cm by 3cm so lots of pulses are neededto cover any sizable area. I set it a bit of a challenge. Being naturally very hairy all of my body needed treatment from the neck to the toes. I split my body into 14 bits (pubes, each thigh, lower leg, buttock etc) and did one bit each day. That way each bit got treated every 2 weeks. Starting on Feb 1 I finnished just before Easter.
And guess what - I THINK IT WORKS. I just do touch-up shaving in the morning and stay sensually smooth all the time.
I'm now ready for my next nudist holiday. I did warn the guest house owner that her previously very hairy guest now has not a hair on his body. Her reaction was to get me to join a Smooth Naturist website she already belonged to. I needen't have worried. By the way you may find my photos confusing - some hairy, some smooth.

This topic was edited
RE: Light fantastic

How is this working for you? It is an expensive device. Is it worth it?

This post was edited

It turns out I have the wrong coloured body hair so it didn't work long term. I'm back to shaving. And yes it is expensive.

This post was edited

Sorry to hear that. It would be nice to find a reasonably priced procedure to remove hair permanently.

This post was edited