RE: What to do about erections!!!

Just seems silly being ok with nudity, but horrified by erections. I have plenty that have nothing to do with sex. Just like nudity isn't always about sex. I don't get the double standard here. I agree with ejecting someone who is behaving badly. But women don't get the same treatment with erect nipples! They can't help those sometimes, and we'd all be demonized if we suggested they cover up.

Let's all grow up people.

This post was edited

Just because in some absolute sense you may have rightto do something doesn't mean that doing it is a good idea. It maywell be a very very very bad idea.Women instinctively see an erection as a prelim for an act ofsexual aggression. Heterosexual men instinctively see it as adominance challenge. Gay men might take either position or mightconsider it an open invitation for sex. (That's our primateheritage for you.) Some people unlearn this quickly, some only withgreat difficulty. It is impolite to subject people to stimulithey find offensive and to prevent this, rules are made in privateestablishments. Being impolite in public is often simplynarcissismso I suggest at looking at your motivations.Freedom simply means government may not make the activity inquestion illegal The freedom to do something includes other'sfreedom to criticize you for doing it. When you go to a nudistestablishment you consent to their rules. If you violate thoserules they have every right to give you the boot. You start to geta woody at the nudist camp? Stop being such a child about it andrealize that being at that establishment means you have agreed thatall rules there are binding and proper. Act accordingly.There are venues out there where erections are cool. Go there ifyou cannot be happy otherwise.

Well said,
This should be copied and pasted on every
erection thread.

Well said.

This post was edited

Just seems silly being ok with nudity, but horrified by erections. I have plenty that have nothing to do with sex. Just like nudity isn't always about sex. I don't get the double standard here. I agree with ejecting someone who is behaving badly. But women don't get the same treatment with erect nipples! They can't help those sometimes, and we'd all be demonized if we suggested they cover up. Let's all grow up people.There is no double standard. You get one - be polite cover it up!
Learn a little more about nudism and take less notice of the libertines.

This post was edited

Just seems silly being ok with nudity, but horrified by erections. I have plenty that have nothing to do with sex. Just like nudity isn't always about sex. I don't get the double standard here. I agree with ejecting someone who is behaving badly. But women don't get the same treatment with erect nipples! They can't help those sometimes, and we'd all be demonized if we suggested they cover up. Let's all grow up people.There is no double standard. You get one - be polite cover it up!

I understand, but there absolutely is a double standard. It's ok to be nude, but not ok to see an erection. Once again, i totally can see if someone is being creepy about it. But for someone to have one, naturally, they should cover? I just don't get it. I thought it was about freedom from judgment. Well, if this isn't hypocritical i don't know what is.

This post was edited

I understand, but there absolutely is a double standard. It's ok to be nude, but not ok to see an erection. Once again, i totally can see if someone is being creepy about it. But for someone to have one, naturally, they should cover? I just don't get it. I thought it was about freedom from judgment. Well, if this isn't hypocritical i don't know what is.No, double standard.
Yes cover it.
Freedom of judgement is not nudism.
And there is no hypocracy.

This post was edited

but everything comes down to intent at the end of the day. Why is that so hard for peopleWell a soft erection wouldn't be of any use.

This post was edited

I've been going to the clothing optional beach quite a bit this year. There is one gentleman in particular who takes great pride in his boner. He struts up and down the beach swinging from side to side, it's almost like he perfected a walk to get his boner swinging from hip to hip. It is almost comical to see him walking. The beach is packed on a weekend, mixed group and only about 30% nude. There are other guys who are semi or at least not flacid walking the beach or laying in the sand but he is the only one, at least that I've noticed, to be making a statement. The fact he has it the whole day, would indicate it might be brought on by an ED medication. I have an issue with him trying to make a statement, it he was walking and he was a bit chubbed, so be it, to to be walking and flaunting it is not nudist but exhibitionist.

This post was edited

I've been going to the clothing optional beach quite a bit this year. There is one gentleman in particular who takes great pride in his boner. He struts up and down the beach swinging from side to side, it's almost like he perfected a walk to get his boner swinging from hip to hip. It is almost comical to see him walking. The beach is packed on a weekend, mixed group and only about 30% nude. There are other guys who are semi or at least not flacid walking the beach or laying in the sand but he is the only one, at least that I've noticed, to be making a statement. The fact he has it the whole day, would indicate it might be brought on by an ED medication. I have an issue with him trying to make a statement, it he was walking and he was a bit chubbed, so be it, to to be walking and flaunting it is not nudist but exhibitionist.
Why not get others to confront him about it as well, tell him that it's not appropriate behavior on the beach and people are getting creeped out by it?

This post was edited

Why not get others to confront him about it as well, tell him that it's not appropriate behavior on the beach and people are getting creeped out by it?
My ex would point at it and giggle.

This post was edited

I've been going to the clothing optional beach quite abit this year. There is one gentleman in particular who takesgreat pride in his boner. He struts up and down the beachswinging from side to side, it's almost like he perfected a walk toget his boner swinging from hip to hip. It is almost comicalto see him walking. The beach is packed on a weekend, mixedgroup and only about 30% nude. There are other guys who aresemi or at least not flacid walking the beach or laying in the sandbut he is the only one, at least that I've noticed, to be making astatement. The fact he has it the whole day, would indicateit might be brought on by an ED medication. I have an issuewith him trying to make a statement, it he was walking and he was abit chubbed, so be it, to to be walking and flaunting it is notnudist but exhibitionist.

Why not get others to confront him about it as well, tell him that
it's not appropriate behavior on the beach and people are getting
creeped out by it?

My ex would point at it and giggle.

There is a lot to point at, LOL. This guy is not exactly small or average in endowment.

This post was edited